Chapter 41-Rescue

Damien

"Cover the back" said dad to alex ,troy and others.They go to the back side of the shit looking house.

We already took down the gaurds patrolling in the forest.

"We take the frontside" zach said to me,matt and others.

"Okay,folks and boys listen up they are 20 gaurd frontside. 10 gaurds at the each side where 5 gaurds are on the balcony each sides. As per our observation the 5 gaurds always change their side in every 30 mins and that applies downs gaurds too. So 25 mins passed so you 5 mins more then you guys have exact 5 mins window to kill the lower or upper gaurds first to enter." Reece said.

Paul told alex the backside gaurds and all.

"I will deactivate the cctv camera only for 10 mins,these son of bitches have kept a good portal and protection for someone not to hack into their shits." Paul said.

"After you take away those front gaurds i can access the electricity room to turn it off, the generator will start exactly in 4.5 mins. So find Aria's Room and Take away those gaurds" said jemma

"I think i locate aria's room or guess which room it is from here" said bailey

"I didnt know that you can climb a tree" said troy amazed by this fact

"There is lot of things you dont know  about me" i bet she smirked

"Then tell me about you beautiful" he flirted

"Guys shut the fuck up when we are gonna do some serious shit here. Damn i feel like a cop or a spy from a movie" said denise.

"Calm down babe" matt said and i raised my eyebrows,he looked away.

"Kids,focus. 3 mins left. Lexi release those color bombs to distract them. Bailey try to find a room where atleast 3 gaurds are gaurding and communicating every 1 mins that will the room where aria is kept. Now everyone knows their position and all?" Alex's dad asked us. We all nodded.

"Good,now get ready guys. Be safe." paul said seriously. Hang in there love we are coming to you.

"10..9..8..7..."

"Lexi start lighting the bomb" i said.

"4...3..2.. and"

"1" with that the color bomb blasted in the sky distracting the gaurds.

Dads took the right side and attacked the gaurds whereas we took the left.

"Guys CCTV shuts down in 5,4,3,2,1 good to go..." We opened the front door. I bet now they would have known that we are here.

"Before jemma shuts off the light, the room that has gaurds and a strange man entered the room btw smash door hard,he is mad. I think thats the guy...second floor left wing 5th door. Me and denise will make the gaurds unconscious with shots and put a red light for you to locate it easily." Bailey said. As jemma made her way to the room.

I attacked the guys, these people are trained but not as us. As i made my way to the first floor, the lights were shut off.

Elliot signalled that he will take the left side of the floor and matt took the right side. From all place shooting noises can be heard.

I make my way to the second floor. I see 8 people lying unconscious . I spot the room. Our men go to the third floor.

I with some of my men approach the door as 3 other go to the opposite side.

As i open the door, I see....

**************************************************************************
Thank You for reading!!! I hope you all like it!!!
Thank You So Much for 2k reads!!!It really means alot!!!

I have divided rescue of Aria into two parts!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE,SHARE AND COMMENT!!!
Thank you once again!!!