Chapter 13 - Burn In them

Aria

The junior model with whom , Im going to share is none other than Damien's sister.

"This is Ms Elena Knight, the junior model" introduced Vella

"We know each other but thank you" i said.

"Aria, im going down to get you the food okay" miya said

"Ms. Knight do you want anything to eat?" Her manager asked

"Yes Vivi , i want a salad and ice tea please"

"Okay sure" both the managers left

"My god Aria, i didnt imagine, i will be meeting you here. I always wanted to work with you. You remember roght our wish to work togehter" She gushed hugging me tight.

"I cannot believe , the little girl who used to love dressing up like guys is now a junior model " i hugged her back tightly.

"Hey...that was a phase....look at you...you are so beautiful...i miss you" she said cheerily and sad at the same time.

"Hey...you know right i had to go because of dad's work....i miss playing with you and i miss you alot. Look at you, you are so pretty" i looked her from head to toe. Elena is always pretty but watching today as model gives a sister feeling of how her younger sis has all grown up.

"Thank you..to be honest all the knights kids hit their punberty hard...for eg damien so much changed...i will stop talking" As she saw the look on my face

"Its fine now tell me about your shoot?" I tried to change the topic.

"I have 3 outfit changes and rest we are gonna find out....what about you...how many do you have?

"I have 4 outfit changes and rest we are gonna find out too"

Both the managers came, we had our meal. We talked my life in LA and the stories of his twins,f amily etc. I kinda miss them. My dad and their dad are best friends, we used to meet each other alot. So i pratically saw the twins from tummy to being born to now. Their father and mom used to visit us when they are in LA.

"Hello ladies, now its time for your outfit fitting and choosing." As she stepped aside
Lots of trolleys of dresses came in. All dresses are so beaitiful!!

"Hello, im Mr.Ben Venson, Im going to be your stylist for this shoot. Now lets get down to work , shall we?"

"Yes" we said in a sync and laughed.

We started to choose our dresses that we like after that Mr. Ben will choose then we will decide. After 10 mins...we had our choices of dresses. Mr.Ben started to decide his choices for us. After 10 mins, We had dresses of our and his choice. We trail in the mean time.

"Aria, i think this dress is made for you than me....try it now" As she handed over a black dress to me. I went inside the trail room to put it on. When I had put it on, my breath hitched. This dress was like a second skin to my body. It was perfectly my size, it was glued to my body. It showed all my curves. This dress had tiny straps on my shoulders, it had cuts on my waist.Not to mention the slit, it was on my right side which showed my tanned long leg. When i turned back, i saw the dress had a two criss-crossed straps at the back. It was not entirely backless as straps reached between my shoulder to elbow after it was covered. I was looking elegent but also sexy. Damn this dress is gorgeous.

"Aria come out , this is your last dress to try out. Make up person is here " Miya announced

"Coming" As i made out. All of their breath hitched.

"Damn Aria, you look gorgeous" elena said. As she was starting with her makeup

"Ms knight, this is it. You will wear this outfit in your last shoot."