Chapter 47- Event

"Damn girl,this suits you so freaking much" denise complimented.

"Oh my look at yours its amazing,our mother is really amazing clothes,dont they?" As i looked at my mom who was helping us.

"Thank you sweetie,im glad you both like our collection. Im so excited about it." Mom smiled and we all smiled.

"Damien is going to be so possessive" smirked elle. I blushed and mom gave me tease smile.

"Oh dont tease her as if my son isnt going to possessive. Dont worry denise,my son got his possessive genes from his dad. So you also better be prepared." mom teased denise as she blushed and i teases her.

We started to get ready as Our moms that is  mine,denise and damien are launching their new collection for this year. So there is party also lots of businessmen will be there. Great Way of meeting people and business.
So We are getting ready, our mom made this dress for is to wear for the collection.

My dress is a Dark Red with very less cut. Okay its not very less cut instead it has a slit on left side in the bottom and V style neck with deep back cut. I look sexy yet elegant. I pairing it with black stilettos and the necklace that i always wear with earrings. My hairstyle is messy bun and  makeup is simple professional event look.

Denise is wearing a Black cuts on her waist.It is had tiny straps and it is almost backless. So her makeup is the same as mine and her hairstyle is curling her at the bottom and pairing  with a necklace and red stilettos.

Mom is wearing a V cut and waist cut dress that is Dark purple which brings out her Silver eyes. Her makeup is simple and elegant one and open hair with purple and black stilettos.

Im also relieved and excited as we had our project in which damien distracted me alot but we were able to finish the project.The project was on environment.Dad is little bit loosened up on damien,just little bit. Our finals is done,yesterday was the last paper then graduation.Im so freaking nervous.

We girls make our way downstairs to see matt,damien talking and dad is trying to be annoyed as much as possible.I looked at mom who rolled her eyes and we shook our heads.

"See i told,we should have sent them to get ready like in the morning" matt said.

Hearing our heels sound the guys turned around.Their jaw dropped,damien eyes literally turned darker and i blushed.

"You look so pretty" damien said.

"Ofcourse she is pretty,she got our genes" dad said arrogantly.My roll my eyes and rest of them laugh.We make our way towards the car.

"Princess,damn you look pretty" he said once again.Pecking my lips.

"Thank you and you arent looking that bad" i said.

"Is it so,well thank you my love" he said as he hold my right hand and other on steering wheel.

"Babe, i asked your dad permission to let us have date night after the event" he said

"And...." i asked nervously as dad never let us go out and have a date night.

"Finally he said yes" i smiled and kissed his cheek.

"It took sometime but after begging,bugging,apologising constantly,it worked" damein said and i laughed alot.Its true there wasnt one day in these two months that damien didnt bug my dad.My dad got so annoyed that he didnt want to live his house.

"Damn....i didnt my boyfriend loves me alot" i teased.He asked me out infront of my parents when he came to again apologise to dad and sked their permission which mom granted and she made dad to grant his permission forcefully but yeah.I know my dad know he is the one and best for me.