Chapter 14 - Wait What!

Damien

Dont you sometimes feel to hit someone  so hard because i want to hit that asshole so fucking bad!

That asshole is hugging my girl , wrapping his arms around her waist. Like who does he think he is. Im more handsome than him.

Hah fucker has 6 packs and i got 8 of them. No where near my level! I know that its work but i still cant control it even now. I still cant control when random dumbheads talk to aria no matter where or what age. Since kindergarten to middle school i made sure that every guy in the school know the basic rule that is to stay away from aria and afer my lil sis joined and from her too.

I should hate her but fucking hell i cant even stay angry at her for than 1 night then how the hell im supposed to hate her. These 4 years i tried to avoid her like anything so that i dont melt under her beautiful eyes. Gosh im being such a wuss.

When aria bumped into me, i wanted to tell her to change this revealing dress. I agree she looks sexy but damn that revealed too much of skin. Wholw world will see it and boys imagining themselves with her that thoughts is a torture for me. But i cant do anything about it and i should respect her work too. She loves being a model and she has dreamt about this when she was in kindergartem saw her mom in ramp walk.

I came to the shoot room to find my sister is talking with someone. If mom didnt force me to come and babysit , i would have been in the practise. Sigh.

But im not mad about coming here but seeing my girl posing with that bastard. I was so mad to see him pull her right long tan leg wrapping his torso. God, why are you torturing me, i want her to wrap her longs legs around me and only me.

Wait What!

What the hell is happening, why im claiming her as mine. She is not Mine and never will be. I should hate her. I was so focused seeing the view that all of a sudden aria turned to my direction.

Damn, she looks so gorgeous. Now is not that time. But when her hand landed on his waist bymistakely without her noticing. I lost it. I went out. I need to calm my inner beast.

When i tjrned around, i see aria coming out of the studio. I didnt even see the room but my beast didnt come down and seeing her afar not touching her is a torture. I pulled her and covered her mouth. All in this moment i wanted to kiss her hard. I was controlling my inner beast. But when she tugged my hair, i lost my control with a growl , i started kiss her neck with more force. It was like i was claiming her, there will be lot of hickeys for sure but i dont care right now.

But when she pushed me and asked me why i pulled her inside in this room. I remembered that asshole.

"Who is he?" I asked her in a deep voice. I know it was affecting her. I smirked internally to know what kind of effect i have on her.

"Wh..ho" she stuttered confusingly

"That asshole whom who you were hugging and posing with" i began to squeeze her right hip for which her breathe hitched.

"Damien he is a friend and im gonna go out" she pushed me as she turned her back to me. I pulled her again. I circled her waist. Damn these feelings. Im likimg it.

"Like really...the way he wrapped his arm on your waist and the last pose, he was so close to you , you didnt even feel uncomfortable...what about now aria? Why are pushing me?" I tightened my grip on her. I sound like a very jealous man but i dont care.

"Its not my problem that you have a problem , go deal it with yourself. I have nothing to explain to you damien" she tried to push me. Im not liking it either me or she need to calm down or i dont know where this conversation will end up.

"Really like this isnt the firat time....you betrayed me and then dont give any explanations...thats your style aria" i turned her around. Damn shit now she is hella mad. I made the lioness angry.

"You don have the right to say that...you are the one who didnt want to listen to me...you didnt even give me a chance" she said in coldly. Her icy glare, damien you are a fucking idiot.

"Whatever you say will be a lie , so whats the point " i said sarcastically

"Then leave me, why did you even pull me here and now you are acting like a jealous man?" She said pulling my collar. I dont want to be closer to her now. Her anger is hot to me all im thinking is to wrap her legs around my body and do all the things i want too.

"Im not jealous aria, you think i would still have feelings for you...damn you so wrong...i dont even feel a thing...maybe you still have feelings me" i removed her hands from my collar. I hope she does , gosh im a complete wuss.

"Wow...you pulled me in a room not giving me an explanation now you say i have feelings for you...are you kidding me....I hate you damien knight. As i said before, dont even try to mess with me as im so done with you. I will try to ignore you and you do the same" she meant it and her eyes had that hateful stare. That hurt me. I messed up as usual and she left the room.

Im loosing my mind.I went outside the room. Thank god no one is here. I went to my sisters green room. I opened the door to find my sister and aria talking to each other. She ignored me and elena said to wait. I sat on the sofa.

The way her face lights up when talking to somebody. Her smile that can make anyone comfortable. Everything about her is perfect. Wait a second...she betrayed me.I dont date/like or love...i use girls. I need to get a grip on myself. I didnt even realise that aria has left and my sister is busy taking of her makeup.

"Hey bro, whats bugging you?" 

I gave her a confusing look

"Bro,it looks like you are contemplating on something and you dont like the outcome" she said

"Its nothing...are you done?...im bored to babysit you...i should have been in school for practise. " I said taking out my phone.

"Come on brother...dont be a whiny kid...i didnt ask mom...she was the one who did it anyways you wont accepting the offer as to flirt with other models anyway" she said as she knew i always do that when she has photoshoots.

This made me realise that today i was so focused on aria that nothing was in my mind. I didnt even want to any models or even flirt with them. What the fuck!

"Just get ready...If you dont get ready in 10 mins im going to leave you"

"If you can actually leave me....dad will find out and then you will be walking to school" fucking pulled the princess of dad card.

"Spoiled Brat"

"Shut up" she got ready and we left the place. As i was driving, i could only think of one thing. For 4 years, my heart didnt beat for anyone but when i bumped into her the first day. It was like my dead heart started to beat again, whenever she is near me, my heartbeat increases.

I hate her for betraying me , she lied to me. I have a proof and whatever she will say will be lie. I dont care what my heart says. I hate her and there's no going back. My feelings for her is gone. I will not fall for this again.

I know im not doing the right thing, i always believe in hearing two sides of a situation as we cannot judge from 1 point of view especially when you the one aide story. Even though i believe that in my case i will its easier said to be done. Call me a whimp , i dont care. I cannot hear side of story. I fear either rejection or something else. Im thinking the worst scenario and i really dont want tk hurt her. Im selfish and im jerk thats why i avoid her at all cost. I need tk avoid her from now now, my heart is beating for her again. Fucking i am starting to fall again.

*****************************

Thank you for reading!!! I hope you all like it!!!
Finally damien pov!!
Vote and comment please!!