Information read!!

This information is important and well accounted for please read!!!

First name: Amoy or am (Amy for short)

Age: 24

Your father is the coach of the supa strikas and your mother is decest (dead) from heart problems sadly 😔. You are a captain of a female soccer team which will soon gain a new player you'll see if you read through.

Heart length: long

Skin: light (your an albino)

Eye colour: Scarlett red (caused by your ablino state but you wear blue contacts).

Gender: female (obviously)

Nationality: African (Jamaican) you hide your accent by speaking English but it comes out time to time.

Medical history:
You have a heart condition like your mother had before dying but you can have pains when you are extremely stressed or scared causing your heart to beat at a aggressive rate which will cause your body to shake a lot as your limbs will give out on you causing you to collapse when possible.

You are Jamaican through your mother's side hiding your accent by practicing English and other lauguages in the process since you're a quick learner. You are special to your parents and father since you resemble your mother hair and looks making him a full protective father to his daughter.

Your mother was also a albino African (Jamaican) like you special in every way and a loved soccer player and loving wife until her final breath. as for your twin brother he showed nothing of you at all his skin is the same to his fathers and his hair is black too leaving you the odd one of the both of you making you more special.

You have viltigo but opposite it isn't fully dark marks it's light tan marks making different shapes on your skin like the original but different colour leaving a heart mark on the centre of your back but it doesn't show on your face as you cover most of your body but it has marks on your arms and legs but not a lot which is a good thing.

You are the child that has a lot of attention form your father since you are mostly compared to your mother with a kind, loving forgiving heart. As your brother is jealous but will obviously learn eventually but he very protective of you since he doesn't want father to be depressed of loosing the only thing that reminds him of his wife.

You are commonly sick and distant yourself from others when you have a fever or feel light head but not too far in case you might need help in case your legs give out and have one of your little fits.

Your father never lets you go out of the house without knowing what you're doing or who you're going out with in case they won't help you with your medical problems obviously not knowing what to do with you.

More will be added but continue.....