Chapter 4

Next day!!

You and everyone else way awake very early since supa strikas have a game against nakama so they'll be able to go against their rivals invincible United. Obviously you got changed in the bathroom as he changed in the bedroom since it'll be better to have your own privacy than waiting to get changed.

"Amoy? You ready?" Rasta asked as you got your clothes your father settled out for you which was a good pair, a black belly top and blue trousers.

"Ugh! I can't believe I let him chose my clothes" you complained as Rasta laughed at the other side of the door. After you were able to tie your hair up to unlocked them bathroom door and there you were almost face to face with Rasta who kindly stepped out of your way.

"Ladies first" he said as you pounted obviously embarrassed but you kindly accepted and left the room before he did and met with coach outside with almost every strika there but not shakes.

"He's late again!" Coach said frustrated as the doors opened to reveal a fully clothes shakes with his stuff. So the team boarded the bus and sat in their seats as you sat in the front with Rasta since your father didn't want anyone annoying there next to you anyway.

"So how was your sleep?" Coach asked you so you looked up from your book towards your fathers head which was facing away form you.

"Great, it was really comfy" you said back obviously helping your father trust Rasta around you so he wouldn't worry as much.

"Coach man, would Amoy sit at the bench watching since she's not on the team" Rasta asked as you secretly smiled before looking back at your book reading.

"Who said she wasn't" coach said as Rasta paused for a moment.

"What do you mean?" Rasta asked again as coach sighed.

"She part of the supa strikas but not this team. Hers is full or girls you know since you guys can't go against girls. That's the rules" he explained as you felt eyes on you which made it kind off difficult to read.

"Well every team in the super league has teams in every country, one for boys and one for girls" you said as your father chuckled a little knowing that you know this since you read all the rules.

"You don't say" Rasta said shocked but obviously curious.

"I'm serious by the way. If I wasn't I wouldn't be here would I" you said as he looked at with softly smiling at you which was obviously wiped away when his phone got a text which got him back onto his phone for a bit so you continued to read.

As the bus was parked outside of the stadium you followed your fathers orders and waited outside of the changing rooms with cheetah since you are a girl.

"So what's on your mind?" Cheetah asked as you quickly looked at her surprised.

"Oh nothing, just following my dads orders that's all" you replied back as cheetah patter your back socks she was smaller than tiger which means she could hardly touch your shoulders.

"I'm sure everything will be fine just watch and enjoy the show" she said as you sighed knowing that she was right.

"Nakama are always great when it comes to skills sometimes" you said as cheetah softly laughed.

"Of course where do you think I got mine from" she said as coach came out of the locker room on himself.

"Come with me you too" he said as you followed him near the entrance that lead you to the field.

"Go to the bench and I'll meet you there with the team" coach said as you followed cheetah onto the pitch and sat down on the bench.

As 5 minutes pasted the two teams came out and got into position on the pitch waiting for the whistle to blow allowing it to start.