Chapter 12

Couple of Days later!!!

It has been almost a week since you have stayed in the hospital from that heart attack you had in the secret training compound. The doctors don't want you to leave until they find a suitable donar since you already had 2 heart attacks and survived both of them and this would help prevent them by having a new heart that is healthy young and with no problems with it...... but it depends on who it is though.

You weren't hooked up to a heart monitor yet since your body was stable as long as you're not stressed.

"You sure this is the only way?" Coach asked the doctor as he directed him out of the room as you sat on your hospital bed talking with Rasta.

"So how's ya feeling babe?" He asked as placed a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm doing better but do I have to stay in here until they find one?" You replied as he sighed knowing you wouldn't like staying in here.

"I know it's hard but I'm sure it's gonna get better for ya man trust me" he said as you softly sighed knowing he was right and is for the best.

"Also why do I need a heart transplant now anyway?" You asked as Rasta frose a bit as you asked the question he gulped nervously.

"It's to help prevent any of those painful falls and pains in ya chest" he responded hesitantly hoping you would understand.

"I guess it'll be better if those pains went a way.... oh and I'll able to last long in matches and in my daily jogs too!" You said a bit excited but then got serious thinking about it afterwards as Rasta laugh put you off your concentration.

"Ya funny babe I can't get enough of you" he said with a smile as coach came back into your room serious.

"You know there a risks with this right....." your dad said as he looked at you as you looked back seriously as he scoffed with a smile.

"I know the risks but it's worth it right?" You said as your dad sat on the opposite side on the hospital bed as you sat in the middle.

"Yeah, your survival is one of them" coach said as you flopped gently onto your back onto the hospital bed that was mostly sitting you up not too high.

"Hmm" you angrilly hummed at your father as he quickly apologised but calmed down straight after.

"Father like daughter" Rasta said as we both looked at him which shocked him quite a bit "I was not expecting that" he said as he rubbed the back of his head obviously surprised.

"But when the time comes, you must fight to survive Amoy" coach said as you smiled at him determined to go through with it.

Hours later!!

Your brother came to visit and seemed pretty forward this time.

"I... wanted to apologise" he said as you yawned bored but you smiled at your twin brother who stood confused inform of you.

"Don't be dumb" you replied as he pounted before crossing his arms as he looked away embarrassed or very mad.

"You two are unbelievable" coach said as your brother looked straight back at you in the eyes which gave you a little jolt as you scoffed before looking back at him showing something he never see you do..... dominate.

A couple of minutes later the doctor came in and took your brother back to have a chat with him but the way with your brothers attitude and that changed and obviously your father and Rasta could tell the difference too.

"He's acting weird" you said to yourself as your father coughed to get your attention.

"Yeah, and I want to know more than you do" he said as Rasta sat silent at your right as he got a notification on his phone probably from someone on the team or family.

You yawned stretching your arms which caused them to crack which scared one of the boys that sat beside you but you continued to stretch.

"You have no shame" Rasta said as you looked at him and winked at him.

"Oh, and you dont, especially when you came in my room 2 weeks ago, and I thought we had something" you said as he went red as your father looked at you shocked before seriously at Rasta.

"Oh god" he quietly said as he hid his face with his hands as you giggled a bit as he calmed himself down.

"I should've whispered that shouldn't I?" You said to yourself as your father made a exit out of your room obviously for some fresh air. As the door closed Rasta stood up form his chair as you didn't look at him knowing right that you're in trouble.

"I guess you've noticed" he said as he sat beside you on the bed as you fiddled with your fingers quietly lightly blushing knowing he's kinda mad at you.

"I....um" you couldn't explain yourself but you could explain the feeling you felt by being alone  in a room without him.

"I guess I'll just do this then" he said as his hand went under the blanket and onto your thigh.

"R-Rasta" you stuttered as his hand went under your hospital goun as you felt him touch your area that was surprisingly wet.

"You're wet" he said as he continued to rub his finger against you as you quietly held your voice in as he put two finger in, you quietly gasped.

"Lean back" he said as he was able to properly position his hand as his fingers pace got quicker as you now are hiding your moans as they went deeper.

"S-slow down" you said trying not to moan as you felt yourself getting closer so he took them out as you felt him quickly unbuckle his pants as he quickly put on a condom on his huge erect boner as he placed it near your entrance as he slowly put it in, you were able to hold your voice back as he was able to put it all the way in and suddenly started to thrust quickly not to get caught as you held onto him as him they got harder but you couldn't moan loudly or you'll both get caught.

"Just a little more" he whispered as you let out a quiet moan in his ears as he held onto your hips as he went quicker hearing a wet noise that wasn't very loud but he liked it.

"Ah R-Rasta" you quietly said as he was able to quickly finish by slamming it all the way inside as he climaxed into the condom as you silently cummed two as he quickly kissed you passionately for a minute before quickly pulling out and getting off and buckling his pants and putting the used condom out of view into his inside pocket on his trousers as you were able to quickly sit yourself back up.

"Can you get some water?" You asked Rasta as he got up and headed out as you caught your breath. you bit your lip as you loved it how he slammed it inside hard like that like a naughty girl.

You quickly stopped that as he came back in as he got you some fresh cold water as he smiled at you causing you to blush knowing why he smiled at you.

"Did ya learn ya lesson?" He said confidently as you went redder as you took the water and slowly drank it as your father cane back in with your brother who seemed pretty serious.

"We need to talk....." your dad said as your brother stood there more seriously and confident than he was inside of this room..

I guess the next chapter will reveal what's happening soon!!