Chapter 8

You was escorted home with your father by your side whilst your heart beated fast but you kept doing your calming mechanisms.

"You sure she'll be okay coach man?" Rasta asked as coach took Rasta in a different room to talk to him as you sat in the living with some calming and funny videos he put on to help calm you down.

After 10 long minutes you were finally able to contain yourself and relax completely watching tv waiting for your father to come back from talking to Rasta in a separate room.

"I hope he's okay" you thought knowing you put quite a show near the airport with Rasta and coach holding you. The image you couldn't shake off you felt so much guilt and wanted To apologise to them but when.

"Amoy?" Your fathers voice asked as you looked around seeing him stood in the hallway he seemed happy as he came and sat beside you.

"You really gave us quite a scare earlier. Want to tell us what caused you to have that out take" he asked as you gulped knowing that you have to tell him since you have to get it off your chest eventually.

"I saw my...... ex not the crazy the stable one and I think you know who... and that built a lot of things onto me and more was put on me when stella got hurt by hydra" you said as your fathers hands clenched on his trousers knowing the ex you are on about.

"I'm sure he won't be going anywhere near you especially when you're with Rasta" he said as you paused for a moment confused of what he said.

"What ya mean?" You said with a little tint of Jamaican in it as a laugh was made behind you as you looked behind to see Rasta.

"Rasta? What is he on about?" You asked as Rasta went around the back and sat beside you on your right as your father was on your left.

"He told me ya feelings for me, and honestly I feel the same way" he explained as you grew red and squeak as you looked at your father.

"This better not be a joke because this isn't funny!" You yelled embarrassed as you felt Rasta kiss your back of your neck you jumped as you gasped looking at him.

"Is that proof?" He asked obviously a bit red too as your father looked at him from behind seriously.

You have to use google translate to know these ones!

"si que mas bebe" you said in Spanish hoping he'll not understand but it was the total opposite, he smirked like he understood you completely which was confusing.

"yo también puedo hablar español bebé" he said back as you blushed facing away from his as he laughed your father was a bit confused at the most before realising what's happening.

"Are you two speaking in Spanish?!" He said as you looked at your dad and laughed nervously as Rasta looked away from him not suspecting anything.

"Well, recibirás entrenamiento adicional si no dejas de coquetear" he said as you accidentally scooted back into Rasta and went back forward realising your mistake.

"No! I'm sorry" you said as you looked at both of them before looking at the floor embarrassed.

"linda~" Rasta said as you looked at him as he went red realising what he said.

"Omg this is embarrassing!" You said as you put your head in your hands. Everything went from bad to amazing them to embarrassing after he called you cute.

"Okay love bird save it when you have your own time alone not infront of me" coach said as you put your head back up and sighed calmed down.

"Daaaaad!" You complained knowing what he's on about until you coughed bringing their attention to you.

"Are you okay?" Coach asked as you held onto your chest which kinda scared them both.

"That cough sounded like it hurt" your dad said as you coughed again as you gulped after it before taking a big breathe in then out again.

"Yeah it just hurt when I coughed that's all" you said back as he stood up and headed to the medicine cabornate in the kitchen getting some of your medication you was shouting take an hour again with some coughing syrup.

"I know this sounds weird coach man, but can I spoon feed her the syrup?" He asked as you looked at coach who gave Rasta the coughing syrup before putting your pills down and a glass of water beside them.

"Pills first" coach said as you took them one at a time before drinking the rest of the water before looking at Rasta.

"You sure you wanna spoon feed me?" You asked making sure he wanted to even though you can do it yourself.

"I'm sure man.... now open up" he said as you kindly listened to him as he gave you two spoons of the syrup before your dad put it away.

As your dad was in the kitchen you looked at Rasta as he looked at you he gulped as he looked into your eyes nervous about something.

"You okay?" You whispered as he sat next to you closely as he placed his hand [left hand] on your hand [right] as his eye looked at the corner obviously watching for coach as Rasta turned up the TV.

"I'll be 5 minutes I'm going up stairs I forgot something" coach said as he left the room as his footsteps were heard going upstairs as your face was turned to face Rasta's you looked at him confused as his other hand was placed on your left cheek.

"I just..... love you" he said as your eyes widened as he looked at you in absolute delight.

"I love you too" you said back which caused his to kiss you on the lips you were surprised but you let him as your eyes closed as you matched his pace you couldn't help it his other hand went on to your hip as you felt his finger go a little bit up your shirt but it didn't go any further as you two continued to kiss passionately. this continued for a little bit as footsteps were heard coming down causing the both of you to break the kiss and look at the tv like nothing happened and thank goodness that coach didn't see that little kiss session you had with Rasta.

"So what did I miss?" Coach's asked as you looked from the tv then at him.

"N-nothing just some advertising" you stuttered at first as he sat back down next to you as you were sat in silence a bit fluttered next to Rasta.

He didn't stay the night but you two enjoyed the company as your father kept an eye on the both of you. I guess you and Rasta and getting together just fine for now........

I never expected this oh well 😳