Chapter 6

3 days later !!!!

It was a day until your game against hydras female team you were with the group as you were on a strikas boat (they have 2 or more idc) on your way to the floating stadium with your female friends and coach.

"So cheetah can you swim?" Kayla asked as sheath looked at her confused then serious.

"Just because I agreed to join this team doesn't mean you can push me into the water!!" She yelled as you sighed as you laid comfortable on a sun bed but with a umbrella since you aren't a great friend to the sun anyway.

"Come on cheetah!! We need to know if your half animal can swim" Kayla said as to looked in their direction and stood up into the sun heading in their direction.

"Just because she lookes human and can sometimes have animal ears and tails pop out whenever she wants doesn't mean you can do whatever you want to her!" You said seriously as she gulped and apologises to cheetah.

"Thanks captain" Cheetah kindly said as you smiled at her.

"Anything for a teammate and friend" you said as she hugged you so you hugged back.

"I have control of this side of me you know" she said as you agreed as she stepped abit away from you.

"Yeah I know and the way you scared tiger was funny" you said as she laughed knowing what you are on about.

"Yeah it's cool to have these abilities but I have to be carefully on who sees them and definitely not at laquito" she said as you nodded knowing that this should be a secret from others but not the team.

It didn't take long for you to reach the floating stadium to only be greater by laquito himself but cheetah sighed knowing that she has to ignore him.

"So ladies are you ready to be crushed by are team" laquito said as cheetah ignored him but you stood next to her which made him keep his distance.

"I'm sure we'll be find as long as you stay away" you said as a warning which was calm but also serious.

"Captain?" Cheetah asked as everyone went ahead as you stayed with cheetah to chat for a bit.

"Well, well, well, isn't it Amoy~" a familiar voice said and luckily you knew who it was. Another stupid ex but this one was more stable that the others.

"What is?" You asked not saying his name after what he did you to anyway.

"Can i not see my sweetheart" he said as you walked off with cheetah obviously with the rest of the group out of harms way.

As you all went into the hydra stadium where you'll be staying until tomorrow after the match you decided to share a room since you had that weird encounter with your ex.

"Sure" Stella agreed you share as you dropped your things off and ending the rest of the day to relax until tomorrow.

"So what do you do to pass time?" She asked as you pulled out your phone and showed her a music app.

"I listen to music or dance or maybe some music I can sing to" you replied as she got an idea.

"Why can't we sing a song or dance or something!" She said excited as you looked shocked at her but thought about it.

"Um I don't know but I don't think they have a dance studio anyway" you said as Stella stood up thinking before leaving so you sat down looking on your phone as you got a text form your dad asking if you're okay so you obviously replied with a yes.

5 minutes later you got tired of waiting and stood up and went to the door and opened it to see no one on the corridor.

"It's still morning" you thought as you exited the room to bump into someone who was apart of the female hydra team she looked up at you and gulped.

"Wow, you're huge" she said as she quickly went around and rushed off but you didn't do anything so you shrugged it off and walked down the corridor to see their captain talking about something before noticing you.

"Hey!" She yelled as she hand gestured you to come over so you walked over obviously not knowing who they are.

"What is it?" You asked as the captain looked a little up at you since she was a couple of cm smaller than you.

"So, are you gonna pick up your precious striker?" She asked as you looked confused at her as she sighed walking off.

"Come on!" She yelled as you quickly followed after her to a empty room which was huge before noticing Stella on the floor she was holding her leg.

"Stella!" You yelled as you rushed over to her she hissed in pain but as you knew it a noise of a ball bouncing came from behind as it quickly stopped like it was stepped on so you looked behind you to see 3 girls in hydra uniforms standing there looking at you but the captain wasn't there anymore.

"I guess this is game over for you captain" she said mimicking you position you gulped knowing what their intentions were.

"Do you know this is against the law right?" You said as the girl on the left moved her hand like it was you talking which kind of made you mad.

"Captain, stay calm I'll be fine" stella said as you stood up facing them but a couple of metres away.

You stood there for a couple of seconds before a ball was booted towards you so you prepared yourself to get it but someone else had it. A gust of wind came through like a hurricane as cheetah appeared but with the ball under her foot.

"Tch, tch, tch, that won't happen" cheetah said as you quickly got Stella up and helped her near the door exit as cheetah easily kept the ball from get us or anyone else.

"Amoy?" Stella said as you gently sat her on the floor as she leaned against the wall before holding her knee in pain.

"What happened?" You asked as she was able to catch her breath.

"They wanted a one on one but it turned out to be a beat down instead" she explained as Kayla came over obviously seeing her best friend in a knee full state (oh god a pun).

"Oh, no mi mejor Amiga (my best friend)!!" She yelled as she rushed over to us with a little cheetah coming out of the room too.

"How are you untouched?" You asked as cheetah shrugged her shoulders.

"Reflex's I guess" she responded confused too on how she didn't get hit but thought nothing of it so you decided to carry Stella to the intermary.

"Wow, wow, wow, hermana!!!" Stella yelled obviously concerned about this so you decided to speak back in Spanish.

"Esto es por tu propio bien" you said in Spanish which shocked both Stella and Kayla since they though that you only spoke Jamaican.

"How?" Kayla said as you began to walk off with stella to the infirmary.

Wow you can speak Spanish hmm 🤔