Chapter 17

Your team (female) is at the training compound today.

It has been a week since your announcement to the team but still you're aloud to continue playing soccer for a couple of weeks before your maternity leave mainly stopping you from playing until the baby is born since you have to stop before you reach 12 weeks or you'd have a high chance of a miscarriage.

"You sure that your dad said you could practice?" Stella asked as you sighed not really wanna explain this.

"Yes I am aloud to continue playing as long as no one hits my womb, and.... I have less that 12 weeks a lot less until I have to stay home and wait until the baby pops" you said as she looked at you shocked and mostly confused.

"I'm glad I'm not there yet" she said as you sighed knowing full well it's your responsibility that you're like this in the first place.

"Amoy, dribbling training to work on your stamina, and be careful" your coach said as you headed out to train and being careful too.

After training!

As you left the training compound you were met by your father you didn't look pleased.

"Don't give me that look, I'm bringing you home. You do remember asking me to pick you up after training right?" He said as you stood shocked that you forgot about your father.

"Sorry, I was lost in though while training I forgot" you said as you rubbed the back of your head as he sighed with a smile.

"Come on, your making him worry" he said as you got into the passenger seat a the car set off to Rasta place.

At Ratsa's!

"So what did you do?" Your dad asked as you approached the door.

"I was doing some dribbling straining to help with stamina" you responded as he patted your shoulder as he opened the door to see Rasta stood up waiting looking away from the door.

"She's here, so stop panicking" coach said as Rasta looked at you noticing that you were a bit tired.

"Welcome back, you should get some rest, from that hard work training today" he said a-bit nicer than before as you found it a bit weird so you entered the house as your father walked out to head back to his place, as Rasta closed the door questions must be asked.

"You're acting weird?" You said facing away from Rasta in your football uniform as he looked at your back.

"What do ya mean Amoy?" He responded as you sighed turning your face looking at him but your back was still facing him.

"It's not that it's weird, I'm not used to this much attention or kindness from men" you said as he looked at you shocked as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously or guilty.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to affend you. I just didn't  want you to umm... ya know hurt yourself or get too tired from last experience with your previous health problems" he replied as you kept an eye on you as you hate to agree with a man who was always right but you were very tired.

"It's fine, I'm gonna get a shower and some sleep if you don't mind" you said looking away as he sighed with relief.

"Yeah, I thought that you were gonna yell at me" he said as you scoffed with a smile as you headed towards the stairs.

"I'm not in the mood to yell at little angels like you, Rasta" you said as you yawned walking up to the stairs heading towards the bathroom.

"I'll let you know when tea is ready" he said as you waved you hand agreeing with him.