Chapter 2

As 2 hours past you and the rest of the team finally reached the place you'll be training today well for the past 2 days before going against nakama on their home ground. You stayed near your fathers side since you hardly knew anyone on the team but kept a close eye on the girl know seemed very close to the small red haired Male they seemed so connected with each other which was adorable.

"Okay! Today Amoy will help up prep for match against nakama in the next 3 days so we have 2 days to practice to beat them so we can get to go against invincible United next week!" Coach said as you listened to his strategy and where everyone will be placed and used in the training against nakama.

"Coach man?" Rasta asked as you walked towards the girl who was talking to the red hair Male.

"Oh hi!" The girl said obviously happy to see you as she gentle waved as you waved back.

"Hi, I just came to ask what is your name?" You asked as you looked at you with a 'oh' she mouthed.

"I'm cheetah rosette, but you can call me tori went I'm not on the field" she kindly replied as she held a hand out in front of you.

"I'm Amoy coach (I think it's his last name), nice to meet you uh.... cheetah" you said as you didn't want to name her wrong just to not get into trouble so you shook her hand.

"Looks like you made yet again another great friend Amoy, I'm proud of you" your dad said as you smiled embarrassed as you rubbed the back of your head as you tied your hair up into a pony tail.

"Oh I don't want to affend you but...... what is your nationality?" Tori asked as you looked at her before smiling.

"My main language is African but its kind of confusing since I am mostly Jamaican," you said as you ruffled her head as she softly laughed as you began to head to the training football field.

"Are you ready to show them your real power?" Your dad whispered as you chuckled with a smile that was obviously known.

"You know it" you replied back as you headed to the opposite side of the field with the midfielders with cheetah we obviously wore a orange thing showing that we aren't part of the other team (lol).

As coach blew the whistle the ball was passed back to a block man with blue eyes I think they called him north shaw but as he did he passed it to a dark man with a Afro going past your strikers so you made a quick move successfully taking the ball away form him before hand signaling cheetah to move which she did.

"What the?" A young man said surprised as you went past the midfielders with ease as your father watched impressed on how you improved in the past 4 months.

As you go near the defenders you paused as Rasta went infront of you confident to get the ball which was when you began to feel dizzy so you passed the ball to cheetah who successfully made a winning shot as your vision blacked out as you began to fall backwards but suddenly caught by someone who was close as you heard your father yelling before fully losing consciousness.

Coaches pov:
As Amoy was confronted by Rasta I noticed that she wobbled as she weirdly passed the ball to cheetah suddenly before seeing her falling backwards but thankfully Rasta caught her which I sighed with relief.

"Bring her here quickly!" I shouted as Rasta carried her in his arms towards as I began to see a worried expression on his face.

"I'm so sorry coach is didn't know!" Rasta began to apologise as I shushed him as he put her down gently onto something comfortable.

"It wasn't your fault i didn't see the sighs" I said as looked down on my unconscious daughter as she breathed heavily.

"What caused this?" He asked as I sighed knowing that I have to tell him anyway but why so soon.

"She has a medical condition, something with her heart. If she panics or is frightened it races exstremely quick causing her to pass out but stress can also be a very dangerous thing to this but I need to know why" I said as Rasta looked down on Amoy obviously worried about her as cheetah came over realising what just happened.

"Will she be okay?" Cheetah asked as I looked at the innocent 21 year old who had no clue of what was happening right now.

"Yeah she just needs to rest for awhile until she wakes up" I said as tiger called her back over obviously not wanting to be brought into this since it's kinda a family thing.

"I should've paid more attention of her movements..... she was trying to get my attention" i mumbled as I groaned frustrated as I heard my daughter groaned as she began to open her eyes as they began to look at mine.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as she tried to get up but thankfully Rasta gently laid her back down.

"I.... don't know I just blacked out" she said as rats looked at me knowing somethings up.

"Rasta you continue with training I and Amoy with observ over here.. I'll let you know if I need your help" I said as he nodded understanding before jogging back onto the field again so I sat down next to my daughter who was laid down half awake.

"Who did this?" I gently asked not to startle her or make her panic to cause her to have a panic attack.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you" she said quietly as I placed my hand on the front of her head.

"I promise I will" I said assuring that everything will be fine.

"I had a argument with........" she said before going quiet not wanting to say anything.

"Who?" I asked again as she gulped nervously.

"Delroy" you said quietly as I sighed knowing he would do this since he hardly believes that his sister is very vulnerable to her emotions but still argues with her but hardly protects her sometimes.

"I'll talk with him" I said as she grabbed my trousers tightly with the most scared expression I have ever saw on her face.

"Please don't!" She begged scared of her twin brother but when I go out leaving them alone I never know what happens back at home with them but seeing her like this really shows a lot.

"Fine I won't but next time he does this he will be grounded" I said as she let go of my trousers.

"Thanks dad" she said as Rasta came back over to us.

"Umm coach man, is everything okay?" Rasta asked obviously concerned as he saw her wide awake who looked at him.

"Yeah, you want to continue?" I asked her sat she sat up as she looked at me refreshed and full of energy.

"Yep!" She said with a big smile as we both stood up near Rasta.

"You sure you're able to continue?" He asked Amoy as she nodded at him he smiled as they headed back into their formation again.

I guess you passed out because of stress or fear you can figure that out!!