Chapter 9

2 days later!!
You woke up early as usual but since you were injured you couldn't go to practice leaving you bored all day doing nothing.

"Amoy!" Coach yelled as you laid flat on your bed covers which you made whilst in your pyjamas (shorts and a tank top).

"What!" You yelled back as you waited firm him to respond back.

"I'll be going to practice with the boys Ill be back later to check on you so behave!" He yelled as you heard the door shut while you sat alone in your room bored.

An hour later!

[a Knock on your bedroom door] you quickly sat up as the door opened you were covered fused at first before seeing Rasta come in.

"Aren't you suppose you to be at practice?" You asked as he looked at your bandaged ankle as you looked at the concerned boyfriend in front of you.

"I didn't need to go....Umm I" he said nervously as you sighed as you patted at the empty stop beside you on the bed he obviously sat beside you.

"So does my dad know you're here?" I asked as he gulped probably forgot to never asked your dad since he was very intimidating to other man and boys near your age anyway.

"Well he didn't need me to practice today since I already know the strategies and that so I thought to stay with you since a..... you aren't aloud to play yet until a couple of days" he said as he nervously laughed after before seeing a light blush on his cheeks.

"Well I was bored and still am so what can I do that doesn't involve injury time or more days off. I'm becoming very tense" you said as you looked at Rasta.

"Well if your muscle are tense I could help loosen them?" He asked as you got confused a bit. "I mean I can. I can massage them" he said again as you were surprised by the offer.

"I don't know?" You said to yourself as you thought as he put his arm around your shoulder pulling you beside him.

"I don't mind" he said as you kindly accepted his offer not to make things awkward.

This might get juicy so make sure you are not below 15!!

As you turned onto your stomach you felt your shirt lift up revealing your back, as he gently pushed and squeezed not to hurt you but cracked some sore parts.

"Let me know if I'm hurting ya" he said as he went up your back some more it gave you a weird tingling feeling before he stopped.

"What's the matter?" You asked as you looked behind you realising that he can see your viltigo marks.

"Beautiful" he mouthed as you felt his fingers gently move around the heart mark on your back causing you to shiver a bit before moving them around your body some more near your thighs then slowly back up causing you to gasp.

"Sorry" he said as you looked at him.

"My fault I'm very sensitive Rasta" you responded as he moved them again causing the weird feeling continue to grow so you pushed your face onto your pillow as he moved closer as he was ontop of you not realising what he's doing. Unless he was wanting to do this.

"What's wrong does it hurt?" He asked as his hand went up your back again causing you to arch a little bit.

"You're making me feel weird" you said as he paused as he placed his hands onto your waist not moving them as he moved his body again.

"Well if ya didn't make those cute noises then I wouldn't be feeling weird too" he admitted as you felt something brush against your shorts and the bad thing was you weren't wearing pants so you can feel something hard rubbing against you.

"R-Rasta what" you stuttered a little as he kissed your neck causing you to gasp before coving it with your hands.

"I can't believe I'm wearing my uniform in this state" he said as you felt on of his hands let go of your wrist as it was placed on your shorts while the hard thing was moved away.

Rasta was able to move you to your side as he laid behind you making the both of you facing near the door that was closed and not locked while Rasta has his hand in your shorts that were not too long and not too short.

"I don't want to hurt you" he said as his 2 finger went in as you hide your moan from him as they went in deep messing around inside making it even more wet than it was before. As you tried to hide your moans he moved your hands away from your mouth as your T-shirt was still a bit lifted up from the not so innocent massage, as he sucked on your neck.

"He'll get mad if he sees a hickey on me!" You said concerned as he added another finger causing you to moan again a little louder.

"As long as he doesn't see it" he said as he removed his fingers and went ontop if you between your legs as he quickly removed his shirt making him the most naked out of the both of you as he leaned in close to your face.

"Um, I brought this" he said nervously as he pulled out a condom you don't care anyway since he knew how to take care of himself anyway. "I want you to hold onto me" he said again as he moved his boxers and shorts to put on the protection before realising what he was rubbing on you.

"Well can I put one on your neck so it's fair?" You asked as your breathes heavily as he sighed as he was once close to you again.

"Yeah" he responded as he used his right hand to move one of your short legs to help make an entrance for him so it'll be easier for you not get changed if your dad comes back.

"Make sure it doesn't hurt" you said as he placed it near your entrance as he quickly put it in not to make it too painful or not since you never trust your past 2 boyfriends with your virginity anyway.

He grunted as he was able to get in all the way inside of you and obviously you bled a little bit since he broke through your virgin wall.

"Ahh" you moaned as he placed his head onto the pillow beside you as he stayed still.

"I'll move when you're ready" he said as you gave him a hockey instead as a light soft little gasp was heard from him.

"You can move" you said as he moved his head and looked at you, before starting to move his hips as he thrusted in and out of you making
You feeling not pain but incredible satisfaction form it.

An hour later! (Don't judge I was being lazy and not finished it)

You both laid on the bed obviously back in your clothes and as for you, a fresh pair of shorts and t-shirt the window was open since it was a hot day too anyway.

"Amoy?!" Coach yelled obviously to check on you or to know if something happened when he was away.

"What!" You yelled back as footsteps were heard coming upstairs as you quickly sat up as Rasta stayed laid down.

"Have you seen Rasta?" He said before opening your door seeing you and Rasta on the bed.

"It's not what it looked like dad I promise!" You said panicking a little bit not to cause a argument with your father.

"I guess I should've know that this was gonna happen sooner or later" he said as you sat shocked as Rasta rose up beside of you.

"What you mean coach man?" Rasta asked as coach looked at him seriously.

"Sex, did you use protection?" Coach asked seriously as you sat quietly about to die of shame.

"Yes I did" Rasta confessed as coach sighed knowing that you're grown up. You sat shocked about the confession.

"Just don't do anything stupid" he said as he left the room closing the door before opening it again.

"Oh and another thing!.... make sure you're at practice tomorrow!" He said before leaving again causing you to think.

I guess you are no longer a Vgin!!!