Chapter 15

4 days later!

Your training for a match that starts in 2 days!!

You were now able to go and play football again but not overdue yourself too much but still live your life to the fullest since you're are back to being the captain of the female supa strikas team.

"Glad to have you back cap!" Stella said as you both exchanged cool handshakes as cheetah cake into the locker rooms surprisingly already dressed in uniform.

"You okay?" You asked as she looked abit hesitant but abit fluttered as well so I guess she was with tiger before getting here.

"*whisles* cheetah was with tiger again!" Stella teased as cheetah went red embarrassed abviously being figured out with explaining the situation.

"Baka! I was with a old friend too ya know!" She bursted as the room went silent as you scoffed with a smile before heading onto the field to train.

"Oh was it meko-chan" rose said as cheetah rushed off after you not having this either before bumping into you.

"Sorry" she apologised as you got up looked at the innocent thing as you patted her head showing everything is fine as you continued to head into the field so she followed after you.

After hours of practice!

As you were finished changing back into your natural comfortable clothes before leaving the football stadium since your team and supa strikas take turns in the secret training compound, as your phone began to ring seeing that it was your dad.

You answer the call!

Coach: so how's training going? You aren't pushing yourself are you?

You: yeah everything is great! I couldn't be any better

Coach: good, just don't over do yourself

You: I won't dad stop worrying or you'll be in hospital again

Coach: I know, that was horrible and the experience was too

You: good, anyway I'll see you soon, I have a flight to catch

Coach: be careful and stick with the team

The call ends!!

You met everyone on the coach as your team made their way to the airport to head to Spain to go against their female team.

You arrive at Spain!!

As your team left the strika jet you were face to face with angel or Angelica as she prefers to be called by other players who aren't as close as her and riano.

"Welcome!" She kindly welcomed you and the team as you two shook hands as she showed the way to the place you'll be staying and the stadium and training area they can access.

"You really have changed, angel" you said as she looked at you before smiling since you knew her for over 7 years.

"I wanted to become the greatest, no? And look at where we are and I am the new proud captain of the team you're going against, captain" angel said as stella cane at your side as she looked at her.

"Sup" stella said as she and angel locked eyes seeing each other like if they were animals.

"I- I haven't seen you in ages! Where have you been?" Angel said as riano came behimd
Her with a hand behind her. "Riano?" She said as she looked at him then back at you and the team.