Chapter 10

Couple of days later!!!

Since today is the day that you can finally go back to playing football dispite keeping your little secret form your friends. You brought your uniform and headed into the changing rooms to see stella there waiting.

"Took your time didn't ya" she said as you smiled and started to get changed which didn't take that long anyway.

"You know" you said I'm your Jamaican accent as Stella frose as you were able to get your shirt on making you fully clothed.

"Wait, you're Jamaican!" She exclaimed as you turned around with a most unimpressed face as she quickly apologised.

"Everyone is on the field ready to start training" she said as she took of as you walk after her not really bothered at all it's only training.

As you finally got to the field you didn't see your coach anywhere which wasn't like her at all until you noticed the other supa strikas team who quickly realised you so you headed towards your team which is the girls of course.

"You ready cap?" Kayla asked as you sighed as you were finally able to crack and stretch your muscles and joints to not cause you another injury.

"Sorry, I'm really tense" you apologised as they brushed it off since they're used to you doing that anyway but it depends on where you're cracking until you cracked your hips causing them to flinch.

"What did you do To cause you to become this tense?" Sofia asked as you stood back up you turned around embarrassed you breathed in and out before turning back round.

"Oh wait I saw Rasta leave since he wasn't at practice a couple of days ago and I think I know what happened when she was away" Stella said as you went bright red embarrassed.

"Now isn't the time to bug your captain girls!" Your dad yelled as you stayed still thinking about the whole insident.

"Sorry coach" they said as they went onto the field as he went beside you.

"You okay Amoy?" He asked as you looked at him a little fluttered he sighed glad that you're fine.

"Umm how can I concentrate when that thing poped up again?" You asked coach as he patted your back as he insisted on you sitting on the bench but you refused to and went onto the field to train with the opposing boy team.

1 hour later!

Rasta noticed you not focused as you sat on the bench with your head in your hands trying to forget about it.

"You okay Amoy man?" He asked you grunted obviously frustrated as he quickly sat next to you.

"You'll be fine just forget about it" he said again as you sighed as you looked back up to see stella looking at you so you stuck your tongue out at her.

"I can't" you said as you looked at Rasta who seemed to be doing fine.

"Trust me I can't forget about it either, especiallywith those cute noises you made" he said as you quietly squeaked realising that he does remember like who doesn't remember that.

"R-Rasta!" You yelled at him obviously embarrassed as he laughed back as he held you close to him.

"It's okay just don't let it bother you and think about soccer instead" he said as you groaned as he didn't know that.

"I did but you're in it!" You said as he scoffed beside it you as he moved your face to look at him as he smiled at you.

"At least it isn't about anyone else" he said as you went red looking away from him as he kissed your head before standing you.