Chapter 1

Since you became the captain of a newly made female football team which is supported by stupa strikas since you are female so every team has to have 2 of different genders because girls can't go against boys. As you played for them you began to get noticed by people all over the world of your success and the huge jump your team made scoring every ball in the net since you had a coach that was very stricked but also kind hearted knowing what's best for the team.

You were in the changing room with everyone else that was in your team "that training was tough" Stella groaned complaining as she sat down on one of the benches near to you as you brand from your water bottle listening to every word your teammates made.

"We have to train, if we want to become the best" Kayla said to Stella as she scoffed knowing that she was right.

"But we won almost every season!" Stella yelled a bit as you sighed not bothering with the situation at all.

"Wait Amoy isn't your dad a coach of the team supa strikas?" Yula asked as you looked at her with a 'why' look as she gave you a nervous grin as you smirked as you looked away from her.

"Yes and...?" You said waiting for an answer to come form her mouth as the coach came in putting your full concentration on her.

"Alright girl! I have some news for you all especially for you Amoy" she said before looking at you as you gulped confused but nervous at the same time in case you did something wrong in training since you almost tripped..... TWICE!!

"All of you will have to continue trainings When we reach near are opponents field. As for you Amoy [looks at you] you'll be going to japan since your father called wanting you there as soon as you finished training" coach said as you were confused on why your father would want you on a sudden notice as you sighed standing up.

"Aww man that's not fair" Alex complained as you looked at her she immediately stayed quiet obviously sorry for what she said as you went to Stella.

"I need your help to put my luggage away since I'll be there for awhile" you said to Stella as she kindly accepted to help you.

"Hurry up! He hasn't got all day" coach said as you chuckled after a sigh.

"Actually he does if it's me" you said as you and stella left the room towards the bus that was waiting outside grabbing your two heavy bags as Stella immediately began to struggle to hold one as you carry the other with ease.

"You should've said no" you said jokingly as taxi pulled out as she help out your luggage in the car leaving you alone.

"To the airport please" you politely asked the taxi driver as he began to drive you to the airport realising that your father was ringing you.
You pick up the phone

You: hello dad

Coach (dad): I just wanted to check up on you, are you okay?

You: yeah I'm fine, I'm just on my way to the airport now from training I'll see you later tonight or early in the morning since it'll be a long flight.

Coach (dad): I already booked you a flight which will get you here by tonight .

You: thanks dad

Coach (dad): anything for my daughter

You: bye love you

Coach (dad): love you too sweetheart

You end the call.

As you finally got to airport it was beginning to get dark so you pulled out your phone to see which plane to go to but instead you had a member of staff taking you there instead.

"Miss Amoy?" The staff woman asked as you hummed as nodded as she began to take you to your flight which was waiting for you.

"The strika jet?" You said to yourself as you sighed with a smile knowing your father would do this as always as you boarded onto the plane  with nothing but yourself as it began to lift off.

Couple of hours later!!

As the plane landed at your designated airport "I guess I'm here" you said to yourself as you got of the plane and back into the airport but to be met by your father and someone beside him.

"Hi dad!" You waved as he waved back as you headed towards him. As you got face to face with your father who was stood next to a tall well built man who hand nice dark brown skin and long back hair wearing supa strikas clothes.

"How was the flight?" He said with a serious tone as you softly sighed as you stretched your arms.

"The greatest sleep I had in 2 days" you replied as you both chuckled as the other man stood clueless.

"So um coach man, who's this?" The man finally spoke as we both looked at him as your dad sighed.

"This is my daughter Amoy the youngest of her twin brother" dad explained as he stood frozen of surprised as he quickly snapped back into reality.

"Sorry, I'm dancing Rasta nice to meet ya Amoy....?"He said politely introducing himself with a short pause as you realised that he was Jamaican too.

"It's okay man you can call me anything" you said as you shook his hand beside your father who seemed to laugh proving of your friendship with Rasta.

"Come on you too there's a lot waiting for you" coach said as you and Rasta followed behind him to the strika bus since it's training for their match against nakama.

As you both boarded the bus coach stopped to introduce you to the team.

"Guys, this is Amoy, be nice to her or you'll get more extra training!" He said as you sat behind the drivers seat wth Rasta who sat next to you as your dad started the engine before driving to the area you'll be training in.

"I hope you don't mind me sitting here do ya?" Rasta said anxious as you looked at him confused.

"Of courses I wouldn't mind, a friend of my dads is a friend of mine" you said to him as he smiled as you quickly grabbed a book from your backpack it weirdly caught his attention.

"What type of book is that?" He asked as you looked at the book then back at him.

"You wouldn't like it if I told you" you said as you sighed as he looked at the front cover of it.

"You have interesting taste, man" he said as he patted your shoulder with a smile.

"Really?" You asked confused as he sighed softly obviously knowing you would understand why.

"Love stories are always the best, especially if it's mixed beings like vampires and werewolf's, man" he said as you looked at the cover and smiled knowing that someone finally likes the same thing you do or is actually accepting you and not judging you.

"Thank you" you said softly as you your father coughed caching your attention.

"Not too much talking Amoy, you know what happened last time" coach said as you had a flash back of one of your panic attacks while training with your old team.

"Sorry, dad" you responded.

"Wait! She's you what!" Cool joe exclaimed shocked of the information that was reveals information not if him.

"Amoy is my daughter yes, so keep quiet you might startle her which isn't a good thing, if you see what happens in the aftermath" coach explained a cool joe apologised for yelling so loud as you sighed embarrassed.

"There's not need for that dad, I'm fine" you said telling your father to stop being so overprotective but he stayed quiet not to stress you out.

"I'm sure he understands, Amoy man" Rasta said as you began to read your book as Rasta did whatever he did because you Werent paying attention to your surroundings at all.

Training will happen on the next chapter!!