Chapter 12 - changes

Anastasia put in all the effort she could into all lessons. The Antoinette from the game was someone who had put no effort in her work whatsoever, and she had always lacked the grades typical for people of her status. Anastasia, however, did her best and though she wasn't first in all her classes, she was in the top 7 for all of them. She had a healthy standing in her form, and got along with everyone. She would do her best and always try to make friends, going out of her comfort zone to ensure others could stay in there's. It was halfway through the academic year when she had began to seriously miss some aspects of her previous life. She was beginning to miss them and crave them. She wanted to dance and rap. In the safety of her dorm apartment she would tap the lyrics to songs on her phone, holding her phone up as a mic and laughed to herself as she beat personal records. She would book personal studios to dance to her heart's content by herself, playing songs from her old world and choreographing dances to the songs of this world's that she sang along.

It was a couple of days after she began to crave that she told the others. To her surprise, the others agreed, telling her that life just wasn't the same. They brought the matter up to their headmistress and after holding a few discussions with Aunt Marilyn and the rest of her friends, they decided to split courses and add new aspects. The first change would be the dance course, which would be split into draegon's dance and earth's dance. Earth's dance (named after their old world) would be the teachings of different types of dance from their old world, such as: ballet, contemporary, break dance etc. And in addition to the Draegon course (named after the current world) they would also teach jazz, salsa and more coupling dances. They would be teaching different aspects of dance to new dance teachers that would teach students the new courses alongside being assisted by Kieran and Anastasia (who were both people who greatly enjoyed dance), Melissa and Jamie (who both had a love for singing) and Leo (who would aid in the production side of songs).

The second change would be lead by Melissa, Jamie and Anastasia, and it was in the vocal course. As of this moment, there was only one way to vocally express your thoughts in a form of music, and that was to sing- but Anastasia wanted to change that. She wanted to give people the opportunity to rap just like she had enjoyed to. To feel the thrill and joy of successfully rapping a verse of being able to rap faster than another- she wanted others to feel the joy and pride that she had.

There were many situations to think through/ such as budgets and whether students would enjoy the subjects and whether they would feel comfortable. Throughout the rest of the year, Anastasia and her friends held short and small introductions to their supposed new mini-courses, performing songs and dances around the academy. To their delight, there was a lot of excitement between students. With all the positive reaction, there was no more need for argument, and so, it was established that after months of training, paper work and conferences, in her second year at the Royal Academy of Kou, there would be a rapping course and "modern" dance course.

———————————————————————

sorry that this chapters a bit short I wanted to make sure I would get just this part in so the next chapter would flow smoothly xd but I hope you enjoy this one since it's a main point to their growth as a character! also I'm running out of songs please leave random songs you like so I can take some inspiration ㅠㅠ

also I'm planning on doing sketches or finding images for the school uniforms but I can't draw and I'm spending quite a lot of time writing. My birthday's actually in two days so I don't know if I'll update but I'll most likely just update at an odd time on that day!