VERY SHORT HIATUS

Hey guys!

I'm very sorry if you're disappointed but no, this isn't a chapter!

I just wanted to say that this story is going on a short hiatus: I'd like to plan out the next couple chapters and write a few, work on the next bit of the plot etc. (read further for how long etc.)

With school ending and homework to complete and submit, there's a bit on my plate right now and I haven't been able to write much!

My creativity has also taken a slight dip with these things going on- I hope I can return soon with the next chapters ready to release!

I'll probably only be gone for maybe a week or two (maybe even less) but I hope you enjoy the content I release when I get back :)) I wanted to let everyone know because this is NOT PERMANENT and i WILL be back I just need to plan and write the next couple chapters for you guys, and confirm the plot with myself because I'm starting to confuse myself!!

I'm sorry to be disappointing everyone, and I hope you'll continue to read when I get back.

There's a chance that I might write side stories (about the og friendship squad back in Kou or things that happen 'behind the scenes' during her leave etc.)

To my regular commenters and people I interact with, I'm sorry that I won't be able to talk to you guys in the comments for a bit! I really enjoy taking to people in the comments but I really want to take some time to make sure everything I release is of a good enough standard,,

(for anyone new to reading, this hiatus chapter was released on 17/07/20 so keep this in mind to calculate my approximate return if you want because I'll be back soon :'))

Thank you for reading the story this far, I'll be back as soon as possible with updates and I hope you won't hold this on me and will continue to support when I begin releasing updates again <3

-Mathu x