Chapter 17 - head girl

Going into her final year at the Royal Academy of Kou, Anastasia and Leonard were granted the titles of Head Boy and Head Girl. The sixth year uniforms for women were white shirts tucked into black pencil skirts that were half way up the thighs, like the previous pleated skirts. She wore the same thin grey tights as all the other years, as did she black shoes. However, the previous black jumper had been replaced by a beautiful black blazer, the school's white wolf in the form of a pin on the blazer collar. The black jumper was still available to be worn underneath, but she now had to wear the blazer. The boys uniform was the same as their uniform from third year, but they too had to wear blazers. Anastasia looked at her mirror in pride, as she had for all the years before. Around her neck lay a black tie, replacing the grey tie that had once occupied that area for the last three years. It was one of the only two black ties in the school and was proof of her title as Head Girl.

This year, Anastasia had moved to a new dorm room. This room was one of the two rooms at the centre of the dorm complex, and they were slightly bigger than the other school apartments. The two rooms right at the centre of the complex separated where the boys and girls dorms split. Separating her from the Head Boy's room was a small, shared study with two doors on each side nearing the Head Girl and Head Boy's rooms. Each Head Girl and Boy held the key to the door closest to them, and they were free to enter the room to work on any of their duties together. Only the Head Girl and Head Boy were traditionally allowed to enter the room to work. Anastasia and Leonard had celebrated the achievement alongside a few close classmates in their form class and their three close friends who were extremely happy for the two of them.

As Anastasia grew, her siblings, too, were growing before her eyes. She watched as they slowly came out of their shells, becoming more and more expressive with others outside of the manor. The two of them were extremely smart and had picked up in the Korean language very quickly. As she stayed at the manor, she often found Cordelia and herself teasing Alastair about the crush that had recently formed on another girl from a garden party the three were invited too. Her private maid, Sarah, often joined in, having served the house from the beginning. She was another one of the few people Anastasia had great faith in, as someone whom Anastasia had always turned to when mentally having a hard time.

Life at this point in time as going so fine for Anastasia- she had a family, friends, a good work and school life. Everything was going exactly as she could have ever dreamed.

However, the fate of a villainess, is to suffer.

The fate of a villainess is to be condemned.

The fate of a villainess is to be unloved.

To be cruel.

To be selfish.

To be untalented.

The fate of the typical villainess is to be at the place where the gorgeous and kind heroine and her company lie.

To wish for their destruction.

And the fate of our villainess, lies in Ainsworth.

———————————————————————

sorry this chapters a bit short- I needed to get all the dramatic effects in lol. Try to read the last few lines, putting emphasis and pause when deemed necessary :)) The pin on the blazer was after my own school uniform since the girls' uniform has a badge with the logo on it instead of an embroidered logo :)