2.

"Lisa, wake up - I have to go now!" Chaeyoung's loud voice sprang in from outside her room. Lisa yawned and rubbed her eyes, stretching her arms wide open before looking at the time on her phone. Shit! It's late!

She scrambled out of bed and out her room. Chaeyoung's all ready, standing by the front door with one hand carrying her backpack and the other holding her phone.

"Sorry Chae," She rushed to open the door for her friend. "Thanks for last night! I owe you one,"

"I told you to not take up so many jobs! You only have two feet. Anyways, sorry I have to leave early. Chanyeol's changed his plans and asked me out for lunch," Chaeyoung's giddy expression is not lost on her.

"You're amazing for still keeping up with his antics, you know....it's almost like...he doesn't deserve you for it," It hurts her to see Chaeyoung being tossed and used like this that she had to throw it in there. Her friend just rolled her eyes, not willing to respond.

"You slept in pretty late today, what time did you get back last night?"

"The normal...I just had a really nice dream," Her mind wandered to the dark eyes and handsome face she'd been crushing on for the past one and a half year.

"Oooo...okayyy!!" Chaeyoung pulled a scandalous face. "Well, we'll talk about this dream on Monday cus I'm late for a date! Bye, love you!" She gave Lisa a hug and walked out.

"Love you! Thanks again!" She shouts from inside before closing the door and rushing to get ready.

...

She stepped in to be greeted by little pouty lips and a frowning face.

"You're late!" The little girl stomped one foot and crossed her arms. Lisa wanted to laugh at the cute puffy cheeks, but Emily seemed determined to show her how upset she is, so she pulled a sympathetic face instead and squats down to the 5-year-old's height.

"I know, I'm sorry. I saw a very pretty butterfly on my way here and it reminded me of you. I wanted to catch it to show it to you, but it flew really high," She probably shouldn't lie to a kid, but it's the only thing on top of her head. Anyways - it worked! Emily's face softens and a smile slowly formed on her little face.

"It's pretty like me? How big is it?"

"Very pretty like you," She pretended to think. "Not that big, around this big?" She gestured between one thumb to the other.

"That looks small, I'm not that small. Why is it pretty like me?" Now she regrets making up that story, remembering how Emily is prone to asking detailed questions. Thankfully her mother appeared from behind her.

"Hi, Lisa," Mrs Kim flashes a bright smile.

"Hi, sorry I'm late," Lisa waves with an apologetic smile.

"It's okay. Mr Kim is still getting ready. We'll be back around five, soyou don't have to stay till dinner. Thanks for doing this on such short notice.He forgot about the reunion,"

"Oh, it's okay. I don't have any plans,"

"Still, it's Saturday. I'm sure you'd have better things to do than babysitting,"

"I'm not a baby!" Emily pouts and crosses her arms again.

"Of course you're not, baby. Hey, you wanna show Lisa unnie your new backpack?"

The little girl looked down shyly before turning around, showing a very bright and rainbow-colored unicorn backpack.

"Oh wow! That's so pretty!" An idea crossed Lisa's mind immediately. "That's what the butterfly looked like! The wings had colours like these!"