11.

Lisa rubs her lips with the tip of her thumb for the umpteenth time and smiles to herself again. She still can't believe that just happened! The butterflies in her stomach are still up, still not over the fact that Jungkook had kissed her – again, and again, and again! Her mind is still heady with the sensation of his lips grazing softly on hers, his tongue exploring the curves of her tongue...how he bit her lower lip before he pulls back as she gasped for a bit of air – it's like he can't get enough of her! The way he stares at her after each kiss, caressing her cheeks and jawline, from her hair to her ears...and down to her neck...God, he looked so sexy and he makes her feel things – it took all of her might to stop herself from asking for more!

Lisa sighs a smile and hides her face in the pillow, embarrassed at her own thoughts. Now she regrets persuading him to go back home. He didn't want to leave and truthfully, she didn't want him to either. But she convinced herself that he must be tired and reminded him that he doesn't have any spare clothes. So he finally left after promising he'll come back tomorrow and bring spare clothes with him to tease her.

God, how did she get so lucky? He's so perfect and he made her feel so comfortable – that even her awkward-self is not shy around him anymore! She liked him so much before...and now she likes him even more, how is that possible? Of course, there are still those doubts lingering around at the back of her mind. She still can't wrap her brain around the fact that he likes her. Because...why?

She thought he didn't remember her from the first time they met. But he did. She thought he didn't look back - not to her at least! - when he walked away with his girlfriend...but he did. Maybe he does genuinely likes you, for God's sake – he even waited for you this morning despite not knowing when you'll be coming back! Is that not enough? It is...it's more than enough.

Her phone rang and she picks it up with a smile, knowing who the caller is.

"Hi" Can her voice be any smaller?

"Hi...did I wake you?"

"No, I was just lying down...getting ready to sleep"

"God, why did you have to kick me out? I could've been next to you right now –"

She laughs.

"I didn't kick you out – don't be dramatic"

Now it's his turn to laugh.

"You did. You were practically pushing me out the door just now –"

"That's not true! I didn't push you, I just nudged –"

"Nudging is pushing"

"I had to! You just won't stop"

"I didn't plan to stop. I'm gonna kiss you forever, whether you like it or not. And you won't be able to 'nudge' me out after this, I won't let you"

Lisa's heart flutters at what he just said.

"Well, you better not smell bad or I'll do the same thing again" She teases because Amateur Lisa didn't know how to respond to someone as sweet as him.

"I did not smell bad!"

"You did –"

"I didn't – wait, did I? Oh God, did I really smell bad??"

She took pity on him quickly and muttered 'no' a couple of times. "You smell like Jungkook"

"I heard he's cute"

"He is. The cutest!"

"And hot"

"Extremely" She sighs.