19.

Jungkook grew even more nervous when she appeared at the lobby, looking so chic and cool in those tight skinny jeans and a crop top hidden underneath her black leather jacket. Did she wear the jacket to match with his? He hopes so! And those Timbs on her...she can just step on me anytime and I'd say 'thanks, please do it again'!

She fixed a strand of hair behind an ear when she finally reach his bike, and the blush on her cheeks appear. Jungkook didn't waste any time to pull her into a deep kiss, not caring if anyone sees.

"Happy birthday, baby,"

"Thank you. Sorry I didn't get to see you after class just now, I was late for Emily,"

"Don't worry bout it. You ready?" He held out the helmet for her.

"Oh, there's more? That birthday kiss already made my day -" She chuckled. 

"Well...that was it until you showed up wearing matchy outfits with me. I thought you'd wanna show me off to the whole city or -"

"I didn't - I didn't know -" She huffs and pouts on being teased, looking so cute that Jungkook can't help his silly bunny grin. "Yahh don't laugh at me!"

"It's okay doll. I'm all yours anyways,"

She rolls her eyes and he could see the contained smile behind her lips.

...

It's not the best that he could do, but she reacted so amazingly happy that Jungkook can't help but feel proud of himself anyways. He had booked the entire restaurant for just the two of them - with Jimin's gracious help as he's the owner - and the set up is as romantic as it could get! Fairy lights were hanged from the entrance, all the way leading to the back of the garden area - where the table-for-two is. There are flowers of many kinds around, and the soft melodic sounds of jazz music accompanying the night. 

"You're spoiling me too much," She smiles happily as he pulled the chair behind for her to sit. "I'm not dressed up nicely for something like this,"

"Oh, this is only the beginning. It's just dinner. And you look amazing in anything - how many times do I have to tell you that?"

"It doesn't look like 'just dinner'...it looks like a scene where the guy always ends up proposing," She chuckled.

"Keep blushing like that and I just might,"

Her eyes widen and she fidgets nervously. Her humility still amazes him. It's as though she failed to realise that she deserves all these grand gestures and treatments. 

"So...I've pre-ordered...but I'm not sure what you prefer...so I ordered different plates for both of us so we can share,"

"You know I'm not picky but..isn't this like...too much?"

"Hmm?" Does she not like it? 

"I would be fine with just a simple dinner, you know. You don't need to do all these," She gestured to the ambience surrounding them. 

"Yeah, I know. But there's nothing simple about me wanting to make your day special, so..."

She smiles as her cheeks blushes pink, and Jungkook fights the urge to pull his chair closer to hers just so he can kiss her anytime he wants!

...

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook looks down to his fingers.

Lisa turned with a smile, but he could tell that she's suppressing her laugh inside. "Aww bunny!! Don't cry! We can come next time!"

"I didn't check...I thought they'd still be open,"

"It's okay...really! It's a nice night...we can just go for a walk -"