13.

Lisa felt sore since morning. The good type of sore - one that confirms who her body belongs to. The kind that reminds her of Jungkook's soft touch and rough grips. The kind that makes her squirms with the memories of Jungkook's incredibly-beautiful face when he kissed her all over, and his amazingly-sculptured body every time he tensed, or arching his back with the glory of coming -

Her vision suddenly went dark as she felt hands covering her eyes. She heard the small, girlish giggle and immediately slaps the hands.

"Yahh Chae!"

"I've missed you so much!" Chaeyoung took the seat next to her at the bench. "Do you know how boring it is to not have you around? Don't ever get sick again!" She pouts like a little child, making Lisa laugh.

"Aww...I'm sorry baby. I had to replace a shift last Friday so I was rushing,"

"Mm-hmm. And after this you're gonna be with your 'boyfriend' all the time so you won't have much for me anymore!" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and Lisa gasps.

"How – "

"When are you planning to tell me?" She shot a glare to Lisa, crossing her arms to make her point.

"Now - I was gonna tell you now –"

"Pshh – can't believe I have to ask Jungkook what happened –" Oh no – what?!

"What – why did you ask him – what did he tell you?"

"I was worried when you called me about him last week! Then you went M-I-A when I texted you yesterday,"

"I was busy –"

"Mm-hmm so it's begun! He told me you guys spent the whole day together yesterday. He was so proud with himself too..." Chaeyoung eyes her best friend and Lisa grew conscious. It's not like she planned to keep it a secret or anything, she's just waiting for the right time – "You seemed different...like, glowy...why?"

Huh? Do I look different? And as if she registered something, Chaeyoung gasped loudly. "Yahh did you and him –"

Lisa had to cup her friend's mouth immediately as she looks around for any students passing by the bench. When there are none, she released her. "Keep it down!"

"Oh. My. God! You did, didn't you? How was it? Is he good? How many times –"

"Chae, keep it down!" They both laughed.

"Seriously, tell me everything!!" Obviously, the girl got way too excited. She'd been bugging Lisa long enough about having a relationship and losing her virginity – damn!

"It was...amazing," Lisa smiles shyly to her knotted fingers. "He was amazing...and gentle...at first,"

"At first?? How many times – wait, do I wanna hear this? Fuck it, we'll stop at how many times you guys did it,"

"Um...6?"

"What the fuck –"

"Wait, no! 3! I think 3,"

"You think...? What's the 6? That's double the amount –"

"Oh that's...different,"

"Oh my God, no way! He made you –"

"Shh!!"

"He made you come 6 times?? You fucking lucky –" Chaeyoung's forced whisper seeks desperate attention and Lisa can't help but felt shy!

"It just happened – we went on a date yesterday and he hung around...and slept over,"

"He made you come 6 times in one night?! What the fuck –"