25.

"Okay okay...but you're spending tomorrow with me and I mean the entire day! Jungkook can go to work –"

"Mom –" He groaned and stomp his foot like a child. He already planned not to go to work tomorrow. It's not like anyone can argue with him – he's the owner for God's sake!

"No! I'm spending time with her –"

"Son, let your mother be –" Now it's his dad's turn to scold him.

"You can spend time even if I'm around –"

"Jeon Jungkook –"

"Fine, fine – I'll leave you two alone...tomorrow!" He resigned and sulked, opening the passenger door and waits for the giggling girl to hug her goodbyes. When she's done and got in, he went around the car to his mother. "I'll bring her over tomorrow," He kissed her on the cheek.

"Drive safe!" The woman is cheerful today. His dad too! He hadn't been out of the house much for the past 2 months after his last episode – letting Jungkook's brothers handle things at the office – but this morning he actually arranged to meet his business partners for golf! All because their precious 'Lalisa' is now here. How easy it is for the girl to bring joy to his parents!

Jungkook looks over to his side. She's clad in his hoodie and sweatpants because she didn't have her clothes with her. Both are too big on her, making her look even smaller and adorable! Her face is clear without any makeup to apply, but she had put on her lip gloss – the only thing close to a makeup she could find in her small purse. He recalled her cute face and voice this morning, whining in whispers as he pulls her downstairs. How many times does he have to remind her that she looks beautiful either way??

They had breakfast with his parents. Jungkook couldn't tell whose more in love with the girl – him or his mom? She was constantly blushing and practically swooned whenever Lisa said 'thank you' or complimented her on the food or the house – or the floral-patterned dress he never seen his mother wearing! She really dressed up for her 'Lalisa' – it's amazing!

"I feel so full..." Lisa whined, rubbing her stomach in circles.

"Yeah...you didn't have to eat every single thing she put on the table, you know..." He chuckled.

"She must've taken so much time to prepare it, I didn't wanna upset her..." That's one of the reasons why he's madly in love with the girl. She always puts other people's feelings in any of her actions – even if sometimes it might backfire her.

"Well, you've set the benchmark. My mom's gonna prepare more food for you after this – that's guaranteed!"

Lisa gapes at him. "Don't scare me!" He laughed when she slapped his shoulder.

"So when are you moving in with her?" He teased again and Lisa laughed sarcastically.

"I'll ask her for your room. I'm sure it's bigger and I think she'd rather have me than you around," She rolled her eyes and Jungkook supressed the urge to squeeze her cheeks.

"I don't mind – the bed's big enough for both of us, I think she'd want us to share – maybe I'll ask her later -"

"Yahh don't!!" They both burst into laughter as she slaps him more. "It's not nice to give her false hope,"

Jungkook's laughter died almost instantly. "What do you mean? What 'false hope'?"

She looks down on her knotted fingers. "Jungkook...I have to go back to Japan. I have a job there –"

"You can do your photography here you know...I told you, I can open a department. I've always thought about getting in some photographers – we've been using external agencies for our projects –"