7.

His feet grew restless. He's pacing at the lobby by himself, waiting for a reply from Taehyung and Jimin. After a while, his phone buzzes.

'Can't you just ask her friend to share her phone number? Just say that you have something to ask'

He sighed before typing a reply back in the group chat.

'I already did. Chae said it's better if I ask her myself. But I can't do that if I don't see her'

'Chae is my Rosie? I miss her voice'

'Chim, this ain't about you'

'So...I can just go up and check on her right? It wouldn't be weird right?'
'Hyung, Chae said you're annoying and you look like a player'

'Define weird. As in stalker-weird or desperate-weird?'

'Those 2 sounds the same'

'Then it's weird'

'Yahh you better not flirt with my Rosie'
'Tell her I can be anything she wants me to be'

'Get over yourself Chim, she's not your Rosie that's not even her name!'

'Not yet'

'I'm already here so I should just wing it right?'

'Did you at least bring food or something? Don't go empty-handed, it would look even worse'

'Already have. Okay pray for me!'

'Cute'

Jungkook locked his phone with a confident smile upon getting the assurance he needed. Just at the right time, someone pressed the buzzer from inside, unlocking the entrance to the apartment building. Acting oh-so-casually, he pretended to reach for the invisible-access-card-that-he-didn't-have in his pocket – then proceeded to tap the invisible-access-card-that-he-didn't-have on the reader, all the while holding the door open to sneak in after the man left. He smiles proudly to himself at the success of not being caught. He got onto the elevator and pressed 9.

It's quite an accomplishment for him, being able to trick his ways into getting Chaeyoung to share the address. It was also unplanned. They were having lunch earlier – this was planned for him to get more information out of her. He wasn't sure why Chaeyoung treats him like he's the best person to have a conversation with as she talked about all these people and things he doesn't even know of – aside from when she rambled about Jimin! Or maybe it's simply because of that, she thought he'd be a good listener? But never mind that, it worked great for his benefits! 

He was sure she was saying something about working out and the gym being too far from her house. Then she said she wished her house is as near to the University as Lisa's so she could walk in the morning like Lisa does. Of course, Jungkook would always perk up when he heard the name. If he's a rabbit, everyone could definitely see how fast his bunny ears stood up! In those quick few seconds, he strategised the questions in his head.

'Yeah, it looks like a cozy area to live in – not that busy. What's the name of her place again?'

To which Chaeyoung answered Daisy Service Apartment. Then he asked if the place is nice and the girl just spilled every detail by herself. He came to know Lisa's house is on the 9th floor because Chaeyoung spoke about the view from 9th floor. He might not get the unit number, but Chaeyoung mentioned how the apartment's good to live in if you have pets because the management allows it, and that's a good thing because Lisa has 3 cats and she loves her cats. Lisa loves cats. She loves cats so much that she even has a white, porcelain cat vase outside of her doorstep. 

So now all he has to do is find a unit that has a white, porcelain cat vase at the doorstep. And indeed he found it, located only a unit away from the elevator. Jungkook smiled to himself, staring at the vase. It's cute! Although the flowers in it looks like they haven't been watered for a few days. He took a deep breath, chanting to himself 'you can do it' a couple of times before pressing on the doorbell.