28.

Warning: Mature Content*

Do not read the entire chapter if you're uncomfortable with a bit of erotic scenes.
Here's a summary instead: They *cough* make up over all the 'sexy time' they had lost - Jungkook felt amazing but it also made him feel insecure about Lisa not having anyone else for the past 2 years - a little misunderstanding over a text message but they made up (again, 'sexy time') after.

Disclaimer: The reason behind all my mature content is to give a perspective on how crazy the two characters are for each other, and how it connected them more and more - both physically and emotionally. I tried my best to not be so vulgar in my choice of words, as I want to keep their personalities in check as well. Only read if you're an adult (18+ years) and don't mind reading about a little 'sexy time'.

...

This is it. This is bliss. The silver lining he's been waiting for. They went through a lot to be in this moment and he knew there's nothing they can't overcome after all the misunderstandings and longings they have suffered. They were made just for each other. Everything that happened in her life and in his had somehow brought their two souls together – and Jungkook prayed for nothing else than to be with her for his next life – and the next. His heart is destined to be hers and no matter how much pain he has to endure in their next lives – if God allows him to meet with her again – he will continue to fight for her.

"I don't care, you're sleeping at my place until everything is done here. Then I'm sleeping here with you –"

Lisa laughs in his kiss. "My house not good enough for you?"

"No..." He licked her bottom lip. "Just...not enough space for me to have you," His eyes are heady, intoxicated by the feel of her in his arms and on his lap. She shifted her position, wiggling her little butt and God – "Pack now, I'm only a man –"

His phone buzzes and he cursed at himself. He looks at the caller ID and shows it to Lisa. The girl smiled.

"Go pack," He stole a quick peck and she got up, leaving his groin embarrassingly frustrated. "Hi mom,"

...

"I should get her flowers," Jungkook rolled his eyes again at the girl.

"You've already got her a fruit basket! She already has so many flowers in her garden, she doesn't need more –"

"Can we stop by a mall? I wanna get a gift for her – I didn't have time to shop in Osaka but I wanted to buy something for her,"

"You don't have to go all out you know...now that you're here, you'll get to see her almost everyday -" Seriously, at this point, Jungkook's beginning to question if she came back because of his parents or for him! He looks over and see her glaring at him. Aish...

...

They got back in the car and she smiled to herself, happily grinning to the small box in her hands.

"But I still wanna get her flowers –"

"Woman – are you gonna ignore the fact that I have needs too?" He sulks. "I mean...where are my gifts and my flowers – I feel like I'm being left out here," It's really not helping the fact that she had put on a summer dress that he personally feel is too short for those long legs of hers. Jungkook had to constantly pull her close beside him at all times to stop those hungry eyes of men when they were walking in the mall earlier!

"Aww..." She turned to him with a sweet voice and teasing eyes. "I just wanna make your mom happy –"

"Oh trust me – only seeing your face makes her happy! What about me?!"