20.

She had her long, straight hair at the back and had put on a pair of thin-strap, black stilettos – walking effortlessly to him, oozing with sophistication and confidence. Her red lips parted slightly as she inhales, and Jungkook contemplates on dragging her back up to her apartment and ravage on the perfection that she is. She looks so beautiful – even when he couldn't see what's underneath that long, black coat!

"Hi," Her lips curved up in a small smile and Jungkook exhaled. "You look nice in a suit. You should wear it everyday," If you say so...I will! I will stack nothing but suits in my wardrobe and wear it everyday – as long as you'll be the one to take it off!

Jungkook cleared his throat, snapping himself back to reality. "You um...you look...yeah, you look nice too," Just nice?! Come one man! She looks magnificent!

Lisa shifts on her feet and blushes, nodding shyly as if she just received the biggest compliment – ever! You jerk – you can do better –

"Shall we go?"

"Yeap! Yeah!" He opened the door and closed it back. "It's still early actually, we can wait around upstairs before we leave –"

"I thought you said it starts at 8? It's already 7.30 –"

"Yeap – okay, let's go!" He opens it back. Lisa giggled, shaking her head as she steps in. She wiggles a bit in the passenger seat, making herself comfortable and Jungkook groaned internally. God, give me strength for tonight!

"Whose car is this?" She asked when he got onto the driver seat and buckled the seatbelt. Jungkook continued his admiration on her as she looks around the features on the dashboard.

"Mine,"

"Oh...but you don't use it?" Now she's running her long fingers on the alcantra and perforated Nappa leather. How I want those warm, pretty fingers on me again...

"Rarely,"

"It's a nice car..." She turned to peek at the back. "Very spacious,"

"Yeah," I could think of so many ways and positions to have you back there!

"It looks like one of those fast cars...how fast can you go with it?" Oh, I can go fast baby!

"How fast do you want me to be?"

"Hmm?"

"Hmm?" Fuck. What did I just say?! 

"Are you okay? You're being weird," Stop thinking all these things you want  to do to her!

"About 60 miles in 3.2 seconds," He muttered out in panic, looking towards the front and starts focusing on driving. Lisa...with those long lashes and red lips...is dangerous!

...

"Don't worry baby...they'll love you just like I do," He squeezed her slightly shaky hand. Lisa nodded and took a deep breath as they continue walking towards the door. How can she not be nervous – the house practically looks like a mansion! Just how rich is her boyfriend's family? Some guests who are just arriving greeted Jungkook with smiles and slight bows. There are two men standing at the door – welcoming the guests and receiving the coats before disappearing behind and appearing back again.

A few pairs of eyes are already looking at her from inside the house – scanning her up and down. They're probably wondering who she is and why she's here with Jungkook. She felt even more conscious now. Is her dress good enough? Chaeyoung said it's perfect but then Chaeyoung's her best friend so she's probably not as accountable as Lisa thought she'd be! She really hopes it fits the occasion though – God knows how much she had spent for this Celine dress! Lisa's really not the type that would splurge for designer brands and she's probably never gonna wear it again - but tonight's an important night. She's meeting his parents!