4.

The three of them stepped in with Jungkook leading the way. The place seemed pretty much the same as how he remembered it – not so crowded, but packed enough for them to constantly dodging other people to get to the bar. When they reached, Jungkook spotted Mino serving drinks to a group of girls. He turned and saw Jungkook, and a smile curved on his mouth.

"My man," He offered a hand out and Jungkook took it in a firm handshake with a wide grin. Wow, Mino's acting like he never threatened him before! Nevertheless, Jungkook's glad that the guy still remembers him. "Good to see you again – what'll it be?"

"I'm with friends, can we get three beers?"

"Coming right up," Mino turned and grabbed 3 bottles from under the counter, opening the lids before passing it over to them. "Cheering for Lily tonight?"

Jungkook laughed nervously at the mention of her name. She's here! He'll finally get to see her again!

"Right...that's why it's this bar," Jimin said to him with a smirk. Taehyung took a sip with a questioning look towards him and Jimin.

"Oh my God, Jungkook? You're here?!" He spun around at the loud female voice to find Chaeyoung – all teeth, smiling widely at him.

"Hey," He was only going to wave at her but she closed her arms around him, taking him by surprise. She already smells like liquor...and the bar...guess she's been here for a while? "Um, Chaeyoung, these are my friends – Jimin and Tae," He diverted her to face his buddies because the closeness made him uncomfortable. "Guys, this is Chaeyoung. One of my classmates at school,"

"Just Chae is fine," Chaeyoung giggled, giving both men friendly handshakes.

"Nice to meet you, Chae. Wait, can I call you Rose – cus you look like one," Jimin whispered loud enough for all three to hear. Jungkook wanted to vomit at his cheesiness but he can't say that he's surprised. Jimin is always good with words when it comes to the ladies.

"Careful, roses have thorns," Chaeyoung shaded him back, earning a chuckle from Taehyung.

"And so I will bleed," Jimin dipped his head a little. Jungkook contemplates on whether to smack the elder for being embarrassingly cheesy or to high-five him for a nice comeback line. Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes back to Jungkook.

"I didn't know you come here, is this your first time?"

Jungkook took a sip from the bottle before shaking his head a little. "I've been here before,"

"On a Friday?" He nods. "Then you must've seen Lisa performed! It's her last night here by the way," Of course, he knew this. "That's why I'm here too. They're gonna do a surprise send-off for her later, so they invited me. She doesn't even know I'm here. It's a surprise!" Jungkook leans back a little when she shrieks. She's a sweetheart, really but damn – she talks a lot! "So um...do you wanna dance?"

He didn't know there's a dance floor but when she gestured to the middle – where the platform Lisa danced on before was – he saw the dancing crowd. Huh, wonder why he never noticed it before! You were busy focusing on the girl, remember?

"Um...sorry I don't dance. But Jimin does," He grabbed Jimin by the sleeve and gave a quick sign for him to jump in. Thankfully, Jimin understood. Hell, the guy's probably more than willing to take over!

"Oh..then it's ok –"

"Come on Rosie, let's dance," Jimin had one hand behind the girl and ushered her towards the dance floor before she could object.

"So what's the deal? I feel like I'm missing out on something," Taehyung asked. "That girl looks like she digs you, you should give her a chance –"