8.

She was covered in fogs, then she's surrounded by trees. Lisa walks further, and realised how beautiful the forest is. Flowers are blooming in hues of red, pink and purple as if welcoming her into the place. There are small butterflies dancing around on air and she's twirling in a dress – a pretty blue dress.

Then she heard a melancholic sound of someone singing. It was soft at first, and Lisa hopped between small streams to find the source of the male's beautiful voice. She reached a big tree – with leaves coloured in golden yellow – and the voice became silvery. She closed her eyes, trying to remember where she had heard of the familiar voice from.

"Lisa,"

She opens her eyes to find the guy's face hovering on top of her. Is this a dream? Wait, why is it so dark? She looked out to the see-through curtains covering the sliding door to the balcony. It's really dark outside.

"What – what time is it?" She rubs her eyes.

"It's fifteen past eight. I'm sorry, I couldn't find the light switch," His voice sounded apologetic. His voice...Jungkook??

"You're still here?! Why are you still here??" She pushed herself up immediately but was plopped back down when he tapped her shoulder lightly.

"Tell me where the switch is,"

"Um...it's behind the wall there," She pointed to the side-parted wall across the television. He smiled and went over. The sudden burst of white light in the room blinded her for a second and she had to cover her eyes.

"I'm sorry, do you want me to switch it off?"

No! The dimmed lighting will be dangerous to my feelings for you! She shakes her head in response.

"Okay," He walked over back to her and sat on the armchair facing her. "How are you feeling?" His voice is soft and laced with concern.

"I'm okay, I told you I'm okay. You didn't have to stay here,"

"I didn't. I went out. I was hungry and I didn't think you'd be happy if I take one of your ramyeons. So I went to buy food...for us,"

'For...us...' Oh my God, stop...

"You – I mean...it depends on which ramyeons," She mumbles, still rubbing her eyes.

"Spicy beef,"

"Then yes, you made the right choice by going out," Can her voice be any smaller? Of course, she liked the guy more but since there's no way he will ever be with her, she'll choose the ramyeon instead. Jungkook laughed, showing the two bunny teeth she always find adorable on him.

"Thank God, took me a while to decide," His eyes are sparkly and his manners made her smile. "Do you have the energy to freshen up?"

"Why? Oh no – do I smell bad?!" She gathered her hair to smell it but couldn't tell as it smells like lavender – same as the air freshener in her house.

"No!" He laughed even more. Well done on clowning yourself, Lily! At least he knows how funny you can be! "I just thought you'd wanna freshen up before we have dinner,"

"Have...dinner?" Wow...the entire time she imagined having dinner with Jungkook before was either at a nice restaurant after they watched a random movie at the cinema or at a picnic table by Han River after spending the whole day strolling through the city! Not here while she's sick! "Um...okay," She got up, grabbed her phone and quickly disappear into her room.

Why is he back here? If he left the house, how did he get back in? She left the house key and access card on the coffee table, maybe he used it? But why is he going through all these troubles for her? Lisa plonked herself on the toilet seat, trying to remember what happened earlier in the evening. Did she fell asleep before he left, or was it after...