PROLOGUE

Jeremiah and Jemimah stretched on the cushion, Jeremiah holding a couch pillow in his hands and Jemimah lying down opposite him as they both listened to their mom finish her story.

"Awwn.... You two have quite an history" Jemimah said as she yawned.

Jeremiah chuckled "What if you didn't run after him that day mom? What would have happened?" Jeremiah asked.

He watched his mom turn to her husband whose head was currently on her laps before she wore a crooked smile.

"Babe, say something" she said as I wanted to laugh. Jeremiah watched his dad turn to him as he adjusted the pillow in his hands.

"Well, she did run after me that day, so feel free to speculate whatever must have happened if she didn't run after me" He replied and Jeremiah scoffed.

Jemimah folded her arms "Mom, you are really a desperate woman, in this century no one does that, you'll wait for him to apologize and come to you on his own" Jemimah said as Jeremiah burst into laughter.

Mrs Adeleke laughed as she turned to her kids, "Do you like anyone at school?" She asked.

Jemimah huffed "At all, most of the guys aren’t even cool at all" Jemimah replied as her eyes lightened up "However Jeremiah can answer that question flawlessly" Jemimah added as Jeremiah spat out profanities under his breath.

"Jerry, who's she?" My mom asked.

Jeremiah frowned at his mom immediately, "What do you mean who's she? Jemi is just making things up, there's no she" Jeremiah replied as he stared daggers at Jemimah.

"Really bro?" Mr Adeleke asked his son as he wore an amused gaze and Jeremiah sighed.

"Okay, fine. There's a she but that's all" Jeremiah said after seeing his dad's amused gaze.

"Told yah" Jemimah said joyfully.

"Tell me if you need relationship advice okay?" Mr Adeleke said as Jeremiah scrunched his face.

"You? Listening to you and mom's story tells me if I ever take advice from you, I'm dead" Jeremiah replied as the family coursed into laughter.

Jemimah turned to her brother "Rumors flying round that Folake and you are fucking each other" Jemimah said.

"Folake? Do I look like I've got such a bad taste?" Jeremiah asked.

"Wait a minute, dude you've been sexually active?" Mrs Adeleke asked in horror.

"Then?" Jeremiah asked again.

"Whoa!" Mr Adeleke said and he stretched his hand to slap handshakes with Jeremiah.

Mrs Adeleke swatted her husband's hand away as she glared at him.  "What are you doing?" She asked him.

“Your son being sexually active, how dare you slap handshakes with him?” she asked again as she glared at both her husband and son.

"You guys caused it, I could hear your moans in the midnight which in the end I wouldn't get a wink of sleep" Jeremiah said laughing.