° ELEVEN °

Bimbo could be said to be slightly popular on the SSS2 block due to her personality so the news spread around the block in a minute.

Everyone was talking about it. Why a lot of people were in support of Paul and Dorathy; a lot more disapproved of their relationship.

Jemimah walked into the class and sat down as she looked around.

"What's going on?" She asked as Sewa turned to her.

"You haven't heard?" Sewa asked as Jemimah frowned.

"Heard about what?" Jemimah asked.

"I don't know if you know this girl in B class. Her name is Bimbo" Ing said as Jemimah turned to Ing and nodded.

"I know her what about her?" She asked as Sewa chuckled.

"She likes Paul. That guy who has the irregular head. I heard she had liked him since SSS2" Sewa replied as Jemimah nodded.

"Its a popular story. So they got together?" Jemimah asked as she swallowed her saliva.

"Nibo? She found out Paul is dating Dorathy and Dorathy is her best friend" Sewa replied as Jemimah froze while Ing shook her head.

"Like of all people. He wanted a girlfriend to get the poor girl off his back, he could have dated anyone why her best friend?" Ing asked as Sewa chuckled.

"Awon oloriburuku. They said they don't know where the girl is sef. She ran out of the class and hasn't come back since then" Sewa added as Jemimah stood up from her seat.

"I need to see my brother. I'll be back" Jemimah said as she hurried out of the class towards the SSS3 block and at last the gist had reached the block.

Even though a lot of them didn't know who Bimbo was; they were all talking about her. She hurried towards her brother's class and found Gbenga at the door with a worried expression.

"Where's Jerry?" Jemimah asked and Gbenga shook his head.

"I don't know. He hurried out of the class after hearing she was missing. He probably went off to find her. I've walked around and I can't find him" Gbenga replied as Jemimah rubbed her forehead.

"Let's spilt up and look for him. You look for him and I'll look for her" Jemimah said as she hurried back to her class.

"You just ran off" Sewa said as Jemimah tapped her table.

"You guys come with me" Jemimah said as she hurried our of the class with Ing and Sewa behind her with confused expressions.

"Is anything wrong?" Ing asked as Jemimah turned to them.

"Guys, I need you to find Bimbo for me. Anywhere at all" Jemimah replied as both Ing and Sewa looked at her in shock.

"Why? We haven't even spoken before. Why would you look for her?" Sewa asked.

"My brother went missing" Jemimah replied as Ing held her hand up.

"Wait! Snr Jerry went missing? Why? How?" Ing asked as Sewa chuckled.

"That's not the point here girl. How does Snr Jerry's disappearance have to do with Bimbo's disappearance?" Sewa asked and Jemimah sighed.

"I wanted the time to be right before and I told you guys this and besides we never spoke to Bimbo so I didn't deem it necessary" Jemimah replied as Sewa squinted her eyes.

"Its not what I'm thinking right?" Sewa asked as Jemimah chuckled.

"I don't know what you are thinking Sewa.... She's.... " Sewa cut Jemimah off before she could continue.