° EPILOGUE °

Bimbo smiled as Jeremiah tightened his hand around her waist as the photographer clicked a shot. The SSS3 students were graduating.

The school was filled to the brim with cars and students. Jeremiah's set had cleared their WAEC and their JAMB with Jeremiah being the highest JAMB scorer with 324 in his JAMB.

The valedictory service had just finished and the students were taking pictures. Bimbo moved the electric fan nearer to Jeremiah's face a little as she frowned.

"Aren't you uncomfortable still wearing your suit?" Bimbo asked.

"At least remove your jacket" Bimbo said as Sewa laughed.

"When there's still like 100 people who wants to snap pictures with him" Sewa replied as Bimbo chuckled and hissed slightly.

"Bimbo sweetie, I need your help" Mrs Adeleke said as Bimbo dropped the electric fan in Jeremiah's hands and walked towards Mrs Adeleke.

She had met Jeremiah's parents when she had gone to their house for Jemimah's birthday party. Bimbo would never forget how Jemimah made a scene when she wanted to invite her to her birthday party after the exams and ended up revealing that she and Jeremiah were dating.

FLASHBACK.

"Heyy" Jemimah greeted Tomisin as she walked into his class.

"Who are you looking for?" Tomisin asked as Jemimah pointed to Bimbo as everyone turned to the both of them.

"Hey Bimbo" Jemimah greeted as Bimbo stared at her in surprise. Even though she and Jeremiah were dating; she still hadn't spoken to Jemimah and the girls.

"Hii" Bimbo replied quietly.

"I'm having a birthday party on the 20th of December at my house, can you make it?" Jemimah asked as Bimbo's eyes widened.

"A birthday party?" Bimbo asked and Jemimah nodded.

"Ask your boyfriend for the direction of the house or better still tell him to pick you up. I can't believe he didn't tell you about the birthday party" Jemimah replied as Bimbo winced and nodded.

"Sure" Bimbo replied as Tomisin folded his arms.

"How will her boyfriend know your house? Wait, Bimbo has a boyfriend?" Tomisin asked in shock as everyone turned to Bimbo in shock.

"What? She can't have a boyfriend? " Jemimah asked as she glared at Paul and Dorathy.

"She moved on. What part of that is so hard to understand?" Jemimah asked as Tomisin chuckled.

"That's okay. Now to my first question, how is her boyfriend supposed to your house?" Tomisin asked as Jemimah chuckled.

"That's because my elder brother is her boyfriend. Got a problem?" Jemimah asked as she folded her arms.

And that was all it took for the relationship that Bimbo and Jeremiah had tried to keep under the rug for a while got out.

Everyone was stupefied and some of them became to make jest of Paul that he rejected Bimbo and she got someone ten times better than him.

She started talking to the girls and a lot of people started flocking towards her but Bimbo managed to retain her friendly nature and refused to keep anybody close.

She easily earned the respect of others as well and got more popular. She and Tomisin started to compete for the first position in the class as well.

Bimbo rubbed her forehead as she sat on one of the chairs as Jeremiah walked towards her.

"Tired?" Jeremiah asked and Bimbo nodded.

"When are you guys vacating again?" Jeremiah asked.

"Because you are already graduating, nothing about BIC concerns you any longer. You don't even remember our vacation date" Bimbo replied as Jeremiah chuckled and removed his suit jacket.

"Exactly" Jeremiah replied as Bimbo shook her head with a smile.

"July 20. We'll resume for the new session on 12th of September" Bimbo said as Jeremiah nodded.

"How are your new duties coming along?" Jeremiah asked as Bimbo shook her head.

"Snr Lara just handed over her handover note to me and I still haven't checked it. Its tiresome already" Bimbo said. She had been appointed as the Library Prefect.

No one had been surprised at the prefect list, Jemimah as the Senior Prefect, Tomisin as the Senior Prefect as well with Ayomide as his assistant.

Sewa was the Utility Prefect and Faidat was the Head Assembly. Farouq was the Labor Prefect and Kaning and Bimpe had ended up being Dining Prefects. Tunmise as well was a Labor Prefect.

"Come over when you vacate. I'll help you sort it" Jeremiah said as Bimbo smiled widely.

"I love youuuuu" Bimbo cooed as Jeremiah laughed.

"I know" Jeremiah replied as Bimbo folded her hands.

"Tell me you love me too" Bimbo said.

"Aren't you guys tired of this routine?" Jemimah asked as Sewa clapped her hands together.

"I don't know o"

AND THAT'S THAT, WE HAVE COME TO THE END OF THE BEING A TEEN SERIES!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I CANT SCREAM ENOUGH. I'M SO HAPPY LIKE..... THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK.

THANKS FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING, THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU. DO CHECK OUT OTHER BOOKS IN THIS SERIES.

1. THAT GUY
2. CLOCKING SIXTEEN
3. PERFECT BAD BOY
4. BIMBO

THEY ARE ALL ON MY PROFILE SO YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SO I'M TOO LAZY TO CREATE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO DO THIS. THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE I WANT TO THANK THAT I CAN'T START TAGGING THEM ALL.

YOU ALL KNOW YOURSELVES. THANKS FOR YOUR UNENDING SUPPORT. IT MIGHT BE SMALL TO YOU BUT ITS ACTUALLY A VERY BIG HELP TO ME.

I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU.

AS THE TETs IS STARTING NEXT YEAR, YOU CAN VISIT MY PROFILE TO READ THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE FIRST BOOK. THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!