° THIRTY °

Bimbo pursed her lips as she stared at Farouq before she chuckled.

"Are you sincerely comparing Paul to Snr Jeremiah right now? And no, he will never and is not a replacement for Paul. Where is he? Where's Snr Jeremiah?" Bimbo asked.

Bimbo burst into a race towards the garden. Different scences and memories ran through her head and Bimbo kept trying to wipe the tears rolling down her cheeks.

He was there, every single time!

"Snr Masoma, we are sorry" Bimbo begged as Masoma rolled her eyes and waved them away.

"Thank your stars ehn" Masoma said as both Bimbo and Paul hurriedly stood up and started walking away. They both nodded their heads as greetings to Jeremiah who was walking towards Masoma.

"Who among the two do you know?" Masoma asked Jeremiah who gave a small smile in return.

"I heard that Mr Alaba was no longer collecting assignments, how did you submit yours?" Dorathy asked as Bimbo grinned.

"Its my persistence jare. I actually begged and begged him but he didn't answer me so I waited in front of the Maths Department sha. Snr Jeremiah, Snr Dele, Snr Gbenga and the rest sha they came to submit something and when they were going Snr Jeremiah told me that Mr Alaba was calling me and when he entered he collected my assignment" Bimbo replied.

"For the both of us"

"Will she be okay?"

"I needed to check if she'll be okay"

"You can borrow as many books as you want" the librarian said as Bimbo stopped.

"You said I could only borrow two the last time" Bimbo said and the woman nodded.

"One of the prefects yesterday dropped his library card so that you could borrow as much as you want" the woman replied.

"A prefect?" Bimbo asked in surprise.

"Do you need help?"

"You'll be fine"

More tears ran down Bimbo cheeks as she ran through the garden. Every damn time he was there. She stopped running as soon as she saw Jeremiah seating on the bench in front of her.

How stupid of her to have always thought it was a coincidence that Jeremiah was always where he had found her crying.

Jeremiah seemed to seen her as he raised his head and his eyes widened slightly as he stood up and Bimbo also walked towards him.

"You are crying?" Jeremiah asked as Bimbo glared at him before running towards him and hugged him.

"You said I was selfish, how much I didn't see how selfish you were. Why are you allowed to care and look at me and I'm not? Why? Why didn't you tell me? How come I didn't realize everything until now?" Bimbo asked as she sobbed and Jeremiah managed a small smile.

"What would it have changed?" Jeremiah slowly asked.

"Couldn't you have stolen me away?" Bimbo asked and Jeremiah let out a light chuckle.

"Even if I kidnapped you back then, you would still worry about him" Jeremiah replied and Bimbo knew that 'him' meant Paul.

Bimbo couldn't describe how she felt. The happiness surging in her couldn't be described. So all along, he had been watching over her, taking care of her and she didn't even realize it.

She hugged him tightly as more tears ran down her cheeks. Bimbo had never felt so lucky in her lifetime. To have someone like Jeremiah was to be born lucky.

Bimbo wondered how he felt and lived all those times and she hugged him even more tighter. She was going to make it up to him.

Jeremiah slowly kissed her hair as Bimbo loosened her hold around his waist and raised her head to stare at him.

"Was it hard?" Bimbo asked as Jeremiah also wrapped his hands around her waist.

"It was but it no longer is" Jeremiah replied as Bimbo pouted.

"You kept giving and giving me who had nothing to give you back. Was it unfair?" Bimbo asked again and Jeremiah chuckled.

"Did you already forget what you said? Love is giving, not taking and collecting. Love is giving what you have not because you want something else in exchange but because you have" Jeremiah replied as Bimbo's eyes turned teary.

"I love you" Bimbo whispered as she stood on her toes and pressed her lips to Jeremiah as the latter brought his hand to the back of her head and deepened the kiss.

"I love you" Bimbo repeated as Jeremiah wore a smile.

"I know" Jeremiah replied as Bimbo arched one of her brows.

"You are supposed to say it back isn't it?" Bimbo asked as Jeremiah laughed and pressed his head to hers.

"I love you so much Abimbola"

"I know"

THE END.

DRUM ROLLSSSSSSSSS..... DAMN IT, YOU GUYS WONT BELIEVE I USED TWO DAYS TO FINISH THIS BOOK. I DID HAVE BETTER PLANS FOR THIS BOOK BUT THIS ONE ISN'T BAD EITHER RIGHT?

SO EXPECT AN EPILOGUE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SHA. DON'T FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS.

I LOVE YOU.