° EIGHTEEN °

Tunmise turned to Bimbo with a smile.

"You've been staring at me for a while now. What is it that you want to ask me?" Tunmise asked as Bimbo chuckled.

"No offense though. Its kinda personal" Bimbo said choosing her words carefully.

"I'm listening" Tunmise said as Bimbo nodded.

"You and Snr Abel are dating?" Bimbo asked as Tunmise raised her eyebrow and smiled.

"How did you know?" Tunmise asked as Bimbo used her pen to scratch her hair.

"I saw you guys while coming from class" Bimbo replied.

"Wow. But you are wrong, we are not dating but we are a thing. He likes me and I like him" Tunmise said as Bimbo's eyes widened in shock and surprise at both Tunmise's words and her blunt honesty.

"Wow" Bimbo breathed as she chuckled.

"But how? I mean how did you start liking someone like Snr Abel? I mean your kind of person and Snr Abel..... " Bimbo said as she shook her head as Tunmise laughed.

"What do you mean by someone like Snr Abel? What? He's not handsome enough?" Tunmise asked as Bimbo shook her head with a smile.

Another reason why the students couldn't hate Abel was his face. Abel was handsome without stress. Without any stress; when he wasn't frowning or shouting; he was the subject of countless girls fantasies.

"No nah. Snr Abel is handsome. No one can say otherwise. What I meant was his fiery temper and his impatient attitude and all. No offence though" Bimbo said and Tunmise laughed.

"Well he isn't like that around me. He's your typical my handsome neighbor next door" Tunmise said as Bimbo's eyes widened in surprise.

"He does get impatient sometimes but he's very cool with me I mean; I like him. He likes me so much that I don't think he can get angry at me" Tunmise said as she laughed.

"Besides; that's why I fell in love with him. A lot of people think he's just arrogant and all but his arrogance; his confidence; those were what I fell in love with" Tunmise added and Bimbo stared at Tunmise in shock.

"Wow. I really can't believe this. Snr Abel is really like that?" Bimbo asked as Tunmise smiled.

"For people they love; people could change. People would do anything to keep their loved ones by their side. They would do anything" Tunmise replied and Bimbo didn't knkw why she suddenly felt like there was more to Tunmise's answer.

"Hell I just got a lot more enlightened" Bimbo said and Tunmise laughed.

"That's only normal" Tunmise replied and they both laughed.

"If you both like each other, why aren't dating then?" Bimbo asked as Tunmise chuckled.

"I wasn't sure of his feelings for me at first or rather I wasn't sure I was the best for him. He's after all very different from me. Just recently did I get over those fears and insecurities. We'll soon start dating" Tunmise replied as she winked at Bimbo who chuckled and laughed.

"I do respect you two now" Bimbo said as Tunmise turned to her.

"So you didn't respect me before?" Tunmise asked as both her and Bimbo burst into laughter.

"As if"

°
°
°
°
°
°

As the next day was not only visiting day but was also Saturday that was cleaning days; the girls had woken up early to clean the hostel.