| Karma |

My footsteps were quick as I walked inside the Bighit building.

I sneaked towards the elevator and successfully made it towards the full practice room.

The door opened to reveal eight people.

Ara was sitting in the corner watching as the boys went over some unfamiliar dance moves.

I plopped down next to Ara as she smiled at me.

"Why are you in here~?" I wiggled my eyebrows as the answer was already obvious.

"I'm on break and they offered for me to watch since we're all going to the same place afterwards~" Her voice was cheerful as she finished speaking.

I nodded and turned my head towards the boys.

Hoseok was teaching Taehyung and Yoongi a dance move while Jimin, Jungkook, and Seokjin were practicing a different one together. Namjoon was walking back towards them after taking a drink of water.

"Is this a new choreography?" My voice was a curious whisper as she nodded slowly.

"I think so, I checked my schedule for next month and apparently their next comeback is with an English single~"

My eyes widened as I turned towards her.

"Really? In English?" She nodded excitedly as a smile was brought to my face.

"That's so exciting, they've never had a full song in English, I bet it will break the American music charts."

She nodded happily as her phone vibrated.

"Aw, only five minutes left of my break~" She whined quietly with a small smile.

"Are you guys headed to a different location after this?"

"Yeah, they rented out a building for a photoshoot, wanna come? I'm sure the other makeup artists won't mind~"

I checked the time before nodding.

"I have a late shift today so I don't start work for another seven hours~"

She nodded happily as we stood up.

The boys quickly walked towards us, almost causing us to have heart attacks as their white shirts were sweaty and borderline see through.

A small giggle escaped my lips as Ara was clearly flustered from Hoseok.

A hand slipped into mine as we walked out of the room.

☆彡

"Use this." She handed me a black mask as I nodded.

"Usually there's a few people hiding around so just stick next to me just in case~"

I nodded as we got out of the car.

The boys were in front of us as we followed them inside the building.

We bowed at the other staff members while I followed Ara to her set up.

Hoseok happily sat down in the chair as she placed her brushes and supplies in the table in front of us.

"Yejin~" I heard a whine and eyed the child a few chairs away.

"What?"

My feet brought me towards the chair as Jin smiled at me.

"Hi."

"Hi."

He gave me a satisfied smile while his makeup artist shyly looked at me.

"Hello." She bowed towards me while taking her mask off.