| Surprises |

"This one looks way too expensive-"

She was interrupted as she felt two hands on her shoulders.

Before she knew it, she was pushed through the door and into the expensive looking living room.

The white walls were clean as they stood in the modern looking room. A sliding glass door opened up to a small balcony looking down on the streets of Seoul.

The kitchen was larger then her old one and was black and white themed, the marble countertops surprising her.

The island had enough room for four chairs.

Down the hallway was a bathroom and two rooms, one being the bedroom and the other being the size of an office.

"This is really pretty but I couldn't imagine myself living here-"

"I like it, its only a seven minute walk from the dorms too."

She hummed in agreement as they walked out.

.

I stared in awe at the tall building.

"The security is super high around these areas and it's a couple minutes closer to the dorm, it's also closer to the restaurant."

I nodded as he pulled me along towards the elevator.

As we entered the apartment, we were met with a cozy living room and kitchen. Both larger then my previous apartment.

"It's so cute in here~"

His chuckle was quiet as I walked in front of him.

The bedroom was huge and the bathroom was even better.

"I really like this one." I spoke quietly while staring out the large window.

In the distance, you could see the outline of the Han River, it truly was a beautiful view.

"Being in here makes me feel like I'm in some expensive kdrama penthouse~"

He scoffed quietly while intertwining our hands.

"What do you think?"

I hummed quietly before looking at him.

"I think this one suits me better then the other."

"I agree."

I chuckled at his response as he smiled towards me.

"If the paperwork gets done as fast as they said, then it should be yours next week."

I smiled and nodded as we left the apartment.

As we walked towards the elevator, the doors opened.

My eyes widened as another figure stood in the elevator.

"Yejin?" I looked at the persons face and gasped once I saw Ara.

"What-"

"What are you doing here?!" She clung to my arm excitedly as we walked in the elevator.

"I was looking at an apartment on this floor."

She gasped with stars in her eyes, I laughed at her reaction as Jin watched with a fond smile.

"You're moving here? I live in an apartment two floors above here with my roommates! Oh my gosh this is gonna be so fun I'll have to introduce you~!" I giggled at her reaction as she was practically beaming while we walked out.

Jin's bangs were almost covering his eyes as he played with his hair cutely, his mask covering the rest of his face.

"I had no clue you lived here, does that mean Hobis been here before~?" Seokjin looked at Ara with a teasing smile as her cheeks turned bright pink.