| Chaotic Line |

A alarm went off, causing Yejin's eyes to open first.

She let out a tiny groan while rolling over, her face hitting a chest in front of her.

Her heart threatened to beat faster as two arms wrapped around her.

"I don't wanna get upp-" Jin whined with a deep groggy morning voice, causing her mind to do flips.

"We both have work in an hour, don't be lazy." Jin mumbled as her face was squished again his chest.

After a few seconds, he refused to let go.

She laid while trapped in a hug, just enjoying the few minutes before they were interrupted by another alarm.

"I should head to my apartment." Jin mumbled while slowly escaping from the mans arms.

He got up as well, his bed head looking soft and fluffy as he ruffled his own hair.

He slowly walked into the bathroom, closing the door quietly as Yejin slowly slipped from the comfortable sweatpants.

She pulled her pants up before gently tossing her shirt onto her.

A few minutes later, Jin walked out lazily while peeking in his closet.

He threw a pair of jeans and a huge pink sweater onto the bed.

Jin grabbed her keys and phone while a small yawn escaped her lips.

She lazily walked towards Jin until her arms glided around his thin waist.

A small smile was brought to his face as he watched the small girl tiredly hug him.

"I'll cya later." She said before opening the bedroom door.

Jin watched her leave with a fond smile before getting dressed.

☆彡

"You looked stressed yesterday, are you alright?" Miyoung pulled me to a table and sat me down.

I nodded with a monotone face as her eyes squinted towards me suspiciously.

"Are you sure? You can take the day off and come back later for Harper if you're tired-"

"Oh trust me I got the best sleep in a while last night."

The girl chuckled as a small smile made its way to my face.

"With Jin I see~" She wiggled her eyebrows as she stood up, a suggestive smirk on her face.

"Not like that!" My cheeks exploded into a pink color as the girl cackled.

Minho peeked out from the kitchen with a confused stare as his wife cackled her way behind the counter.

I unlocked the front door before preparing the menus, my cheeks slowly fading from the shade of pink they previously were.

.

Several hours of hard work later, a sigh of relief escaped my lips.

"Only one more hour left." Minho happily smiled while washing some pans.

Miyoung was cleaning the counter before the door dinged again.

A familiar figure walked inside with a small smile, he pushed his glasses up before peeking at his sister.

"Hi noona~" His grin was contagious as she smiled back.

"You're here early."

"I didn't know I was supposed to leave early so I have to drop Harper off an hour early, is there any way I can bring her into the break room from the back?"