| Betrayal & Understanding |

"Jieun?"

Her breath was shaky as she spoke the name she didn't want to see.

"But why?" Confusion was laced in her voice as she stared at the laptop screen.

"Jieun was working for your dad the whole time?" Seokjin looked just as shocked as Yejin as the two sat in disbelief on the couch.

The girl quickly remembered the previous message she missed from Jieun. She didn't hesitate before pulling her phone out and unlocking it.

Once her eyes landed on the message, everything seemed to piece itself together.

Jieun: I'm so sorry Yejin

The girl sighed angrily before reading the first sentence of the email.

Good afternoon Mr Han. I've confirmed the work and living locations of Yejin.

Her eyes trailed to a PayPal account linked below.

"He was paying her?" Jin's voice came out an octave lower then usual, his expression unreadable.

Yejin closed her laptop with a frustrated sigh before burying her face in her hands.

"Why the hell would she do something like this when she knew my dad had bad intentions- If it was the money she needed she could have just asked me!"

She took a breath of air before placing her phone on the coffee table.

"What should I do now?" Her voice was quiet, she sounded vulnerable and it slowly broke Seokjin.

His arm wrapped around the girls waist before her head landed on his shoulder softly.

"It would be best to wait until she calls you first, if it isn't by tomorrow though you should make the first move. I wanna see what her reasoning is, because there's not a single reason I can think of as to why she would betray you like this.."

Jin's voice was gentle and comforting, his hand rubbing circles against the girls back in a calming way.

Her body immedietly relaxed and she nodded, causing a small smile to fall onto the boys lips.

After a few minutes of silence, Yejin's phone vibrated. She quickly sat up and picked up her phone only to fall back down when it was just a notification from Twitter.

Her eyes fell onto the floor before looking back at her phone.

"Oh my gosh it's later then I thought- you should go back-"

"I'm staying with you."

The girl pulled her head up to look at the stubborn boys expression before sighing.

"Are you sure it will be okay?"

Her voice was quiet as if she already knew she was defeated. Jin's voice perked up as a smile graced his lips.

"Of course! Now let's go lay down and watch something. You need a distraction from all this stress for now, we can situate it out tomorrow."

She nodded softly while allowing Jin to pull her down the hallway. They laid down on her bed and Yejin immedietly clung to Jin, giving him no personal space.

He scoffed with a smile while lazily clicking on Netflix.

Once they chose something, a peaceful silence overtook the room, the only noise being from the TV.

In a few short minutes, as Jin expected, the girl was passed out in his arms.

He knew she was mentally and physically drained, she was practically out like a light.