| Darling |

After a long ass nap, an aggressive knock made me open my eyes.

"Jin hyung we have no food!" A familiar bunny began whining at the door.

I picked up the arm swung around me and placed it on the bear before standing up.

The door opened, revealing the bunny boy looking tired and hungry.

"Ji- oh sorry Yejin- Usually he's awake at this time. We don't have any food and he doesn't let anyone else go shopping so-"

"It's okay, I'll wake him up."

He nodded shyly before running back down the hallway.

I closed the door and turned around, expecting a sleeping Jin but was surprised when I saw a pair of sharp eyes staring at me.

"You moved and tried replacing yourself with a tiny bear, I was comfortable how could you-"

"Don't be lazy- Jungkook said there's no food."

He sat up, placing the bear next to the pile of plushies.

"Already? It's only been three days-"

He ruffled his own hair, his face becoming soft.

I internally uwued before sitting down next to him.

My phone vibrated again, I picked it up and laid back down on my back, but before I could look at the screen, it was violently taken away from my hands.

"Wh-"

"DoNt bE LazY-" Jin mocked me as he pulled my arm until I was sitting back up.

"You're coming with me, don't try getting out of this-"

I sighed before I was pulled up onto my feet, Jin's hand intertwining with mine.

He looked at me with a satisfied smile before opening the door.

.

Once we got outside, he unlocked his car, we got in quickly before anyone else around saw.

"Isn't this dangerous?"

He turned his head and looked at me.

"Technically yes but it's 10pm so who would really be at the store?"

"You fool literally everyone-"

He made a 'pfft' noise before turning out onto the road.

"Nobody will notice us."

You drive a Lamborghini and have a face crafted by the gods that can be recognized by every human in Korea, I need to start planning my funeral-

After driving a couple blocks, we arrived at the same corner store we met at.

"Oh would you look at that." Jin smirked as he got out of the car.

He already had a mask on.

He walked towards me before the door, leaving a confused expression on my features before he quickly put a mask on my face, gently making sure it was fixed perfectly.

Once we got inside, a few older people looked at us before Jin's hand was intertwined with mine. He casually walked with our hands connected until we got to the back of the store.

Nobody seemed to pay much attention to us, which was nice.

He grabbed a basket, carefully looking over the different types of ramen.

A large amount of ramen was sold out, only leaving a few different brands.

I eyed the two choices, one being the cheapest and the other being five times the price.