| Panic & Comfort |

there's literally a bit of everything in this long chapter so enjoy, and if you get soft quickly, you may want to grab a tissue~! enjoy!
___

I felt a soft movement near me and realized someone was playing with my hair.

A small hum left my lips as a heartbeat mixed with mine.

My eyes slowly opened to reveal a body underneath me, slow and steady breaths mixing with my own.

My arms rested beside me as my head laid comfortably on his chest.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks as I lifted my head slightly. Was I sleeping on top of Seokjin? What the-

"Good Morning Princess~"

I made eye contact with Jin but quickly regretted it as a teasing smile was displayed on his soft lips.

His chest vibrated as he chuckled.

I rolled onto my side, falling off his chest and landing next to him.

"Your chest was comfy but I don't wanna suffocate you~" I said tiredly as I felt his hand leave my head.

Instead of getting a snarky remark back, I heard a deep chuckle before the bed shifted.

"You don't have work for another two hours so feel free to sleep longer." His voice was gentle as he spoke before walking into the bathroom.

"Don't mind if I do~" I lazily snuggled close to his pillow before closing my eyes again.

.

I felt someone poke my cheek softly, causing me to curiously open an eye.

Jin looked at me with a delicate smile, he was wearing a white t-shirt and black sweatpants. He was probably going to be learning that new choreography today.

"You should wake up and get ready for work."

Before I could ask a question, he answered it like he could read my mind.

"There's an hour left." He spoke casually before opening his bedroom door, the smell of pancakes immedietly hitting my nostrils.

I lazily rolled out of bed and headed towards the bathroom as the smell of pancakes motivated me to get ready faster.

.

"In my several years of knowing you, I've never seen you get ready that quickly." Jin watched me with crossed arms as I happily stuffed another bite of pancakes in my mouth. His smirk was visible as Jungkook and Yoongi laughed next to me, they were still eating as well.

As soon as we were finished, we bid the dorm goodbye while stuffing ourselves into a van.

Sejin dropped the boys off at Bighit before taking me to my apartment, I saw my car in the empty parking lot, a sigh of relief escaping my lips as the door opened.

I quickly bowed towards the man before thanking him.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." He gave me a small smile before I hopped out, holding my bag and keys securely before speed walking to my car.

As I got in, I smiled, its been a few days since I drove.

I happily started the car and turned the radio on, I was greeted by Jin's beautiful voice singing Stay Gold as I drove away.

☆彡

"Good Morning~" I chirped happily to the two young adults as they turned towards me.

"Morning Jin~" Suho greeted me with a smile as Jiyeon grinned at me.