| Babysitting |

A long sigh left my lips as I dropped the controller on the couch next to me.

"This level is impossible-"

My hands reached for the bag of chips in front of me but moved to my phone instead as it began vibrating.

"It better not be that brat calling me in the middle of filming again-"

I was surprised when I saw a different contact.

"Hi Yejin!"

"Hey~ What are you up to?" I asked while popping a chip into my mouth.

"Nothing much, just getting ready for work, are you free?"

I hummed as a yes while pausing my game.

"Can I ask you a favor? I'll owe you forever if you say yes~"

"Sure, what's up?" Curiosity got the best of me as I waited for her to speak.

"Well Jaeho doesn't have school today and both Seojun and I are working and our usual babysitter is busy today, so I was wondering if I could drop Jae at your apartment for a few hours until I get off work?"

I thought for a few seconds before agreeing, I heard her quickly giggle with happiness before spitting a million thank yous though the phone.

"I'll send you my address, if I'm not working I can watch him whenever you need~"

"You're such a lifesaver Jin~! Thank you so much! I'll be over in a bit!" She hung up quickly, I texted her my address before unpausing my game.

Almost thirty minutes passed and a knock echoed through the living room.

I turned towards the door while standing up.

I was greeted by a smile as Jieun stood there while holding Jaeho.

The boy was set down and quickly clung to my leg.

"Hi Jae~"

"Hi Noona." His voice was quiet as he stared at nothing in particular.

"Thank you again, I really owe you~" She looked at me with a smile as I grinned.

"It's no problem, like I said I would do it anytime."

Before she could turn around, we heard footsteps outside of the door.

It was left unlocked and we heard a small 'huh'.

The door swung open to reveal a pair of eyes staring into our souls.

"Weren't you filming?" Curiousity was laced in my voice as he nodded and walked in.

"We finished early and I have nothing else to do today so here I am to bless you with my presence~" He spun around sarcastically with a smug smile as I scoffed, a grin now on my face.

It took a few seconds for Jieun to process who it was as he took his mask off.

"Seokjin?!" Jieun's face turned pale as Jin was surprised as well. His eyes shot between the boy clinging to my leg and the familiar girl inbetween us.

"You have a kid?!"

"We meet again after almost ten years and this is the first thing you say to me, disappointed but not surprised."

I quietly cackled as Jieun and Jin sarcastically smiled at each other.

"I have to get going but you two have fun~" She kissed Jaeho's cheek before waving at us.

As she left, Jin turned back towards me.

"You? Babysitting? I would have never imagined."

"Hey- I'm a better babysitter than you."