| Haru |

"You suck at this game."

"No you're just too obsessed with it."

I huffed at the man as he glared at me.

"This was a terrible break, I should have just gone home-"

I grinned while patting the dogs head.

"You're just salty cause you can't beat me in a 1v1~"

"Stop noona it's not funny! You know I don't play Overwatch-" The child whined as I cackled quietly.

"Whatever, next time we can play something you choose."

Jae's face changed immedietly as he looked at me with a evil smile.

"That sounds wonderful~"

I looked at him with a concerned stare as he chuckled quietly, pulling his phone out.

"I should probably go home now, thanks for watching Harper and letting me stay for a few games." He stood up as Harper hopped off the couch as well.

"Your welcome~"

I stood up as well, my body standing by the door as I waved goodbye to the man and his dog.

As the door closed, a sigh escaped my lips. The apartment was suddenly quiet again.

I peered at my phone while sitting back on the couch.

For the last few weeks, Seokjin has been incredibly busy with photoshoots and recording for promotions and other things, causing us to only spend a few hours together every other day.

Our bonding has been complete for months so we could go a few days without skin contact but the thought of it was upsetting.

Not only my body but my mind craved for his presense, it was strange going days without seeing him.

His voice was sometimes not enough, but it was better to not bother him and let him get his work done, he is a worldwide known artist after all, this was expected in the end.

Another sigh escaped my lips as I looked out my window to see the Sun was close to setting.

Should I treat myself to something or just buy ramen again..

I shrugged with a smile while remembering the sight of my very empty wallet.

That's what you get for buying more RJ stuff you impulsive idiot.

I grabbed my keys and threw on my shoes before grabbing a mask and leaving.

My footsteps were light as I walked down the sidewalk, passing my car.

You need the exercise anyways, you can't let Seokjin one up you, oh what am I kidding he's been doing that since he was born.

I spoke to myself in my mind while walking down the sidewalk.

My phone began vibrating, startling me as I pulled it out of my pocket.

Curiosity beamed through me as I answered.

"Hey."

"Where are youu-"

I scoffed with a smile as he didn't respond back and spoke with a pout.

"Getting ramen, why?"

"Wait for me."

"Wh-" He hung up before I could question him. I hummed with a confused expression as the familiar convenience store came into my view.