| Relief |

tw// anxiety
(yejin has anxiety in several parts in this chapter so here's a warning if things like that tend to make you feel anxious.)

__

"Oh my gosh I love it so much-" I stared in awe at the new furniture.

Two white couches sat in the living room in front of the coffee table. A TV was on the wall in front of it all.

"I'm highkey glad I lived in crappy places for the last few years so I could afford something like this~"

Ara giggled next to me while dragging me to the balcony.

"You wanted plants so I went a little overboard with your housewarming gift~" She giggled as I looked outside, several adorable plants decorated the outside. Fairy lights were placed along the wall, making it look magical.

"This is so cute I'm gonna cry-" I smiled softly at the girl as she laughed.

The kitchen and bedroom were still pretty empty and only had the things from my previous apartment, but it was still very cozy feeling.

"Well I have to go to Bighit and you have work right?"

I nodded softly before she grinned.

"Let's go~!"

We cheerfully left the apartment and went our seperate ways.

☆彡

"Good Morning!" Miyoung greeted me happily as I waved lightly.

"Have you gone to your new apartment yet?" She asked while washing dishes. A bump on her stomach was visible through her dress.

I nodded happily before putting my nametag on.

"Ara insisted that I saw it as soon as possible, so we went before work."

"That girl seems so nice~"

I nodded softly before we were interrupted by a door slamming shut. Two bodies appeared next to us as the two widened their eyes.

"So you are pregnant?!" Jiyeons voice was loud as Miyoung giggled and nodded.

"Oh my god she wasn't joking-!" Suho smiled happily as a laugh escaped my lips.

I knew before both of them only by a day but she ended up saying it in our work group chat last night. She was five months pregnant, it was only now visible on her.

"I'm so happy for you~" Suho smiled sweetly as Jiyeon quickly nodded, a smile on both of their faces.

"Thank you~" Miyoung had a light blush on her face as she was clearly flustered.

I giggled before walking towards the front. I unlocked the front door while changing the sign before walking back to the kitchen.

My phone vibrated, causing me to pull it out from my pocket. Once I saw the name, my body froze.

Jieun.

After her visit last week, she didn't contact me at all, which only made my suspicions grow. I wanted to trust her after everything we've been through but all of the events that unfolded were way too coincidental.

Before I could check the message, the bell ringed, I quickly slipped the phone back in my pocket before grabbing some menus.

☆彡

"It's so pretty~" Jin gawked at the decorated living room before looking out the windows.

I chuckled softly while crossing my arms.