| Reunited |

"Yejin?"

The voice was so similar but somehow different, it was deeper and quieter then the memory of it.

I lifted my face up to see two eyes staring at me in shock, he pulled his mask off, my eyes widening as we stared at eachother.

"What the fuc-"

"Language!"

He sternly looked at me as his arms crossed.

"You scared me!"

I couldn't say anything else as two arms wrapped around me, everything suddenly felt warm.

Several new emotions were now present as we hugged each other.

Suddenly his head popped up. He looked at me with large eyes.

"Did you grab your wrist? Did I hurt you?"

I looked at him with a confused expression before gasping.

I pulled my hoodie sleeve up to reveal the soulmate heart in a light shade of purple.

"Is this a joke?" I stood in disbelief as Jin quickly pulled his sleeve up, his heart a light shade of purple as well.

"Well I would have never expected this to happen but at the same time I'm not surprised-" The all familiar laugh echoed through the aisle before I looked back at him.

"I bonded with you.. In a tiny convenience store... At midnight.. In the ramen aisle.. You've gotta be kidding me."

I watched him look at me with a smirk.

"Sounds pretty ramentic to me-"

"Get out." I sarcasticly pointed towards the front doors as a grin appeared on his face.

This was the least emotional reuniting moment I've ever witnessed, yet at the same time, my heart was incredibly soft as Jin was right in front of me again, and it wasn't fake this time.

Another laugh echoed through the store before I softly pushed him towards the empty shelf of ramen, away from the end of the aisle where people were now looking.

"Put your mask back on- There's no way I'm being caught with you the day we meet-"

He nodded before putting his mask on and fixing his sleeve.

"Did your number change too?"

I nodded as he examined my face.

"He used my number to follow me the first time I ran so I've changed it several times."

He nodded understandingly while pulling his phone out.

"Put it in, mine changed a couple years ago because of the company's rules."

I nodded while gently taking his phone.

How much was this thing?

Once I handed it back to him, he looked at the time in shock.

"I need to get back to the dorms before Namjoon finds out I'm gone, I'll text you an address and we can meet there tomorrow. Will you be able to survive through the night?"

I nodded softly before he smiled with his eyes.

As we walked up towards the check out, I watched as he casually used his black card to pay for the single pack of ramen.

As we walked outside, he shoved the ramen in my pocket, touching my hand slyly before his hand returned to his own pocket.

"I'll see you tomorrow~"