| Suspicion |

A week went by quickly as days seemed to blend into each other.

The morning consisted of calling Jin before work while the day was spent working and overthinking, then at night we would sometimes meet up but because of his schedule, it was difficult to get longer then an hour together.

My brain was reaching the capacity limit of thoughts, as it was ready to explode from it.

Memories of that specific night rolled in for the hundredth time today.

I zoned out, completely forgetting about the water I was pouring into a cup.

"Yejin-"

I quickly blinked, realizing the cup had overflowed.

Minho looked at me with narrowed eyes as I nervously grabbed a towel.

I mumbled a quick sorry before cleaning the mess up.

"Are you okay? You've zoned out a lot today, it's like you're not even here." His arms were crossed as he leaned on the counter.

Miyoung heard her husband talking, and quickly poked her head out from the break room.

"Maybe she's thinking about a certain Kim Seokjin~" Her lips curved into a grin as I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Well there's our answer." Minho copied his wife as a small grin reached his face.

Without speaking, I quickly grabbed the tray of drinks and walked out of the back to avoid anymore embarrassment.

What did that kiss even mean, I mean theres no way it was just a 'in the moment' thing, it's like he wanted to say more but he didn't. His eyes were different when he looked at me afterwards.. Maybe you're just over thinking Jin..

I placed the drinks down on the table as the two girls muttered a small thank you.

"Have you decided on what you want to eat?" I mustered the largest smile I could as the two nodded.

As they spoke, I wrote it down quickly while nodding.

"That's it, thank you~" The girl watched me with strange eyes as I began walking towards the kitchen.

What's up with people giving me weird looks lately..

I looked at the clock while realizing there was only 20 minutes of my shift left.

"The new employees should be here soon." Miyoung looked at us as we nodded.

☆彡

I bowed towards the employees and Minho before leaving through the back door.

After I sat down, my eyes traveled to my phone as it vibrated.

My stomach immedietly exploded with butterflies once I realized it was Jin calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you off work yet?" His voice was deeper then usual as it sounded like he was walking.

"Yeah I just got off, what about you?"

His footsteps got quieter as he opened a door, I immedietly heard a familiar giggle come from the living sun.

"We get a break for the rest of the day finally~" I could tell he was smiling from his voice.

"You should come to the dorms."

I nodded even though he couldnt see.

"Okay, I'll be there in a bit."

He said an okay before I hung up.