| Euphoria |

"Seokjin, what are we?"

His stare suddenly felt intimidating.

"Wait- No I mean like- because of the k-"

I paused as I felt his hand cup my cheek, his intimidating stare suddenly went soft. I could see his eyes flicker to my lips.

A single scoff left his mouth as his lips curved into a small smile.

"Idiot."

My insides exploded with a new type of euphoria as I felt his lips softly meet mine.

His hands gently cupped my cheeks as he pulled me closer.

My brain malfunctioned as I kissed back, wondering if this was all just a dream.

His soft lips seperating from mine however, brought me back to reality.

My arms were awkwardly at my sides as I could feel my face was all kinds of warm. I have never in my life felt as shy around him as now, this was definitely a new kind of feeling.

"Did that make it obvious?" His voice was deep as he spoke, causing my heart to skip a beat.

I looked up and met his eyes, only to see his ears were tinted in a pink color as well.

A newly found confidence reappeared as a innocent smile made its way to my face.

I shook my head while a smile lingered on my lips.

"Hmm, maybe one more time?"

His small smirk caused my face to redden as his lips reattached to mine. The kiss was gentle yet powerful as his hand rested confidently on my cheek.

My arms snaked around his small waist and sat there comfortably as our bodies were incredibly close.

As he lifted his lips from mine, we made eye contact as our faces were merely inches apart.

"What about now?"

"One more time."

His chuckle caused the butterflies in my stomach to dance happily as he left a single peck on my lips.

"Okay, I think it's obvious now, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page."

All I could muster was a shy whisper as I responded.

I looked up to meet his soft orbs, his lips curved into a smile as he suddenly pulled me close, trapping me in a warm hug.

At that moment, actions seemed to speak louder than words as we both knew how we felt from the skinship.

☆彡

My footsteps were lighter as I happily walked through the back doors.

Minho was the first one to see me, his eyebrows suddenly raising as a smirk fell on his lips.

"Someone looks happy this morning."

I responded by nodding as my bag was placed on the table, I walked over and began putting my nametag on as another figure appeared next to me.

"I bet Seokjin's the reason." Miyoung watched me as we made eye contact.

I didn't argue or say no as I walked passed them.

The married couple looked at each other with satisfied smiles before going to the front as well.

I unlocked the front doors and changed the sign to say open.

.

After a few hours, several customers came and went throughout the day.

I quickly handed a woman a box of food as she smiled and muttered a thanks before leaving.