| Unmasked |

"There's literally two days left why can't you tell me-" I glared at Jin as a smug grin was plastered on his face.

"Because I feel like it."

I hummed angrily as he cackled at me.

As soon as I heard footsteps from the hallway, my eyes shot towards a familiar figure.

"Jimin~!" I quickly got up from the couch as he turned his head.

"Yejin~" He copied my smile while walking towards the fridge.

"What does the new Japanese song sound like? It's for scientific purposes." I smiled sweetly at him as his smile morphed into a grin.

"I can't tell you~"

"But there's only two days left- it's not like I have any friends to tell." I crossed my arms in a defensive way as a cheeky grin remained on his lips.

"What if you tell Hobi or Yoongi hyung~?"

More footsteps appeared as I felt a figure behind me.

A gasp filled my ears as I heard a familiar giggle.

"Is Yejin gonna spoil the song for us~?" Hobi spoke with his heart smile behind me.

I turned around and stared into his soul as he giggled at me.

"You guys are evil-"

The duo giggled as Yoongi walked towards me.

"I'll tell you a secret."

I gasped and turned around as a tired smile was on his face.

"You will? This is why you're the best-" He pulled my arm to the corner of the living room as the boys stared at him with shocked faces.

"Don't betray us Yoongi- We thought we could trust you!" Jimin, Jin, and Hobi watched in horror as his mouth neared my ear.

"It comes out in two days~"

"You all suck!" My voice raised as cackles filled the room.

Yoongi laughed evilly next to me as I fell onto the couch in defeat.

"Sorry Jin, you'll have to find out with the rest of army~" Yoongi's voice was deep as he teasingly smiled at me.

I watched as the rest of the boys gathered in the kitchen, giggles escaping them all.

☆彡

"I've only heard a bit of it."

A gasp left my lips as the girls energized voice filled my ears.

"Really?" She nodded enthusiastically while grabbing her makeup brushes.

"I don't remember much of it but there's lots of high notes, it sounds very different from Stay Gold but in a good way~" Her smile remained on her face as we walked down the hallway.

"They keep teasing me about it every time I ask and it's killing me~" I laughed softly as we approached the elevator.

"As an army I'm super excited for their Japanese album to finally come out, I can already tell it's gonna be big."

I nodded slowly as she pressed a button. Once the doors opened, we walked out and towards the dressing rooms.

My phone vibrated, causing me to pull it out from my pocket. Curiosity got the best of me as I noticed the contact.

I tapped on it and once I saw it was Jieun, I quickly stopped in my tracks.

We were already in front of the dressing rooms, other makeup artists were going in and out while I heard small laughs coming from inside.