| Trouble |

tw// anxiety

_

I anxiously sat on the couch, my leg bouncing in place as I held the phone in my hand.

It's just your landlord you anxious idiot, stop getting nervous about small interactions.

I mentally scolded myself before standing up and walking to my kitchen.

I opened the fridge, reaching for a bottle of water before walking back towards the couch.

I looked at the RJ pillow across from me before looking back at my phone.

Two more minutes.

Seconds passed by quickly as I scrolled on Twitter to calm myself down.

A knock on the door startled me as I  stood up and quickly opened the door.

"Hello ma'am." I bowed quickly as the woman smiled at me.

"I actually have some news for you, I won't be collecting the rent money today. Someone bought the building from me."

I stared in disbelief as the womans smile turned into a frown.

"Well more like they forced me to hand it over with a ridiculous amount of money.." She laughed nervously as my anxiety rose.

"So you don't own the building anymore?"

She shook her head.

"I'm afraid not, you'll have to mail the rent money to the new owner, I believe the name was Han.." She thought for a few seconds, my stomach dropping in the end.

"Oh yes! It was Han Co., the popular company that moved it's headquarters to the States?"

I could feel my body tense and freeze as the woman spoke.

"O-okay."

"Is everything alright dear?" She looked worried as I suddenly felt as if it was hard to breathe.

"Yes I'm okay, thank you for everything for the last few months."

"You were a nice girl, it's upsetting that I don't own the building anymore. I hope things work out for you Yejin!" Her smile was soft as I nodded.

She bowed before turning, as she walked down the stairs, I closed the door and fell to the floor.

My back hit the back of the door as I began to feel sick.

"How the hell did he find me.. What does he want-" I buried my head in my hands as a tear escaped my eye.

"No please I don't need to cry over this-" I struggled to stand up as my body did not want to cooperate with me.

My breaths were uneven as I sat down on the couch.

I need to leave, but there's no way I'll be able to find a new apartment in time..

My thoughts ran wild as the panic in me never went away.

My first thought was to call Jin but I quickly changed my mind as my feet moved on their own.

I pulled out some flat boxes from under my bed and began collecting the few things around my room to put inside.

After an hour, all of my items were stored in boxes while my important stuff was laid out across my bed.

My hands rested on my hips as I stared at my bed.

I have to stay here for a couple more days probably, but any longer wouldn't be safe.