| Warmth |

The line at the counter was longer then ever as Minho was taking several takeout orders while I took over the kitchen.

It was the afternoon so more employees were finally rolling in.

"We're here!" A cheerful voice stopped us in our tracks as we happily turned to see our coworkers.

"It's a good thing you got here right now since it's super busy." Minho sighed with a smile while leaning against the wall.

A smirk was on the cheerful boys face as he giggled while putting his apron on.

"Jiyeon almost tripped while walking in the back door-" He covered his mouth while giggling.

"Suho I'll make sure to trip you next time if you keep talking-" She glared at the boy as he grinned.

I rolled my eyes at the two as they bickered with each other.

"I'm gonna take a small break so you guys can handle the orders that need to be sent out."

"Okay~" Jiyeon replied while smoothly grabbing some trays of plates.

Suho followed her shortly after and a sigh left my lips.

Only a couple more hours~

☆彡

"Yejin~!" I felt two hands wrap around my shoulders as an excited voice greeted me.

"Ara~" I smiled happily as she grabbed my hand.

"You got here just on time, you need to see them-"

She didn't speak again as she pulled me into a large room.

Employees were everywhere while cameras and clothing were scattered on the tables near the door.

We peeked our heads into the shooting area and gasped.

The boys were standing around in expensive looking clothes with hair and makeup that fit them perfectly.

"They're perfect." Ara practically had stars in her eyes as her voice was high.

She looked directly at Hobi with a smile as she giggled quietly.

After completing her training, she was officially assigned as Hobi's makeup artist and she was already living up to her name.

"He looks like a angel."

"I don't know how I survived through doing his makeup and picking his outfit." Her voice was quiet as she continued to daydream while staring right at Hobi as he obliviously laughed at something Jungkook had said.

After a few seconds, I caught sight of Seokjin and I stopped breathing.

"If he catches me staring he's gonna give me a hard time later but I honestly couldn't care less." The string of words left my lips as my eyes sat on the beautiful man in front of me. Ara giggled loudly as her eyes were still set on Hoseok.

The boys along with the other staff members were quite far away as we hid by the entrance.

Our voices were in sync as we shared a brain cell.

"They're hot."

☆彡

Our hands swayed together as we walked down the dark path.

As we got closer to the doors, we could see a short silloute by the window.

The door opened, causing the womans head to turn.

"Oh my-! Hello Yejin and Seokjin!" Her smile was bright as she looked at us.

"Hi Aunt~ Whatcha up to?" I asked with a smile as she walked towards us.