| Unexpected Troubles |

February 2020
_

"Bangtan Sonyeondan's US Promotion is over and they are now returning to Korea!"

Her finger pressed down on the remote as the TV turned off.

A long sigh escaped her lips before she stood up.

Watching Jin become a worldwide known artist was interesting to say the least, as he originally wanted to become an actor.

He's the pride of South Korea now and very much successful.

Good for him.

Yejin slung her bag around her shoulder while opening her door.

She gave one last look to her empty apartment before locking the door.

Her footsteps were quiet but fast paced as she quickly walked towards her car.

.

The door opened, causing the bells to ring.

A sigh escaped my lips as two figures walked out of the kitchen.

"You were almost late."

"Oh give me a break Miyoung-" I scoffed with a smile as the girl crossed her arms.

"The restaurant is probably not going to be that busy today, so I think I can leave the kitchen to you."

I nodded while walking around the counter, grabbing my apron and stuffing my bag on a shelf.

Another figure walked past me.

"If you need help with anything just call for me."

"Thanks Minho."

He nodded before walking behind the counter towards his wife.

I let out a sigh while watching the married couple happily open their restaurant together.

After I moved to Seoul, I met them and they offered me a job at their new restaurant. I ended up accepting and Miyoung and I became really good friends.

Miyoung and Minho got married shortly after.

It seemed like everyone around me was married or living happily with their soulmates and I was just uselessly working and sleeping, repeating the same useless things each day.

As soon as the bell rung, I sighed and began prepping the kitchen.

☆彡

"Are you sure you don't wanna come get dinner with us?" Miyoung looked at Jin curiously as they sat at a table.

"I'm okay, I don't feel like third wheeling tonight~"

The girl from across Jin scoffed as  she stood up.

"You should start going on dates again Jin, seeing you like this makes me wish I could do something to help."

"Don't worry Miyoung, I have a feeling I'll find my soulmate soon."

"You've been saying that for the last four years."

Jin shushed her with her finger while she helplessly grinned at the girl.

"Maybe fate doesn't want you to wait for your soulmate, there might be someone out there in the same situation as you just wanting someone to love."

Miyoung grabbed her husbands arm and held it up.

"We aren't soulmates but we love each other and nothing will change that."

She nodded before slinging her bag around her shoulder.