| Intruding Emotions |

possible tw // anxiety

skip the first two stars if you're uncomfortable with reading!
_

The sound of an alarm echoed through the cramped bedroom.

A hand reached out, sloppily slapping the phone as the alarm turned off.

Jin groaned before turning over, her eyes being blinded by the bright light coming from her window.

She rolled out of bed lazily while walking towards the bathroom.

As soon as she was done, her phone vibrated on her thigh as she shoved a piece of toast in her mouth.

"Who's calling me this early in the morning-"

She instantly answered once her eyes saw the contact.

"Hi." She mumbled while chewing the last piece of toast.

"Hey Jin, we have a busy schedule for the next week so I don't think I can get you from work today."

His voice was quiet and he sounded like he was walking. His movements quietly echoing as the silence was filled with his footsteps.

He's already in Bighit at 5am?

"Okay." This time her voice was clear as she was now standing up to grab her bag.

Should I ask if I can go to Bighit after work? Or will I be bothering him?

The line was silent for a few seconds as Jin locked her door and began walking towards her car. The sun was barely up, causing her to almost trip on the sidewalk.

"Shit-"

She mumbled as she caught herself, her eyes widened. She got inside her car awkwardly, hoping Jin didn't hear her so she didn't have to go through a 10 minute lecture.

She put the phone on speaker and set it back on her lap as she began driving towards the restaurant.

She heard a small grunt through the phone as it sounded like he was opening a door.

"I have to go, drive safely."

Jin nodded, knowing he wouldn't know as it ended.

She let out a small sigh while focusing on the road ahead of her. Her focused state didn't last long as her thoughts began to consume her.

I was there until almost 1am, and he's at Bighit already. He must have only gotten a few hours of sleep and is supposed to dance all day while doing promotions, is he crazy? Why didn't any of them seem disturbed by my presense when they could have been sleeping already- I must have been bothering them but they're too nice to tell me to leave..

Before she knew it, she was parked at the back of the restaurant.

She fumbled with the key before successfully unlocking the back door, immedietly turning the lights on and relocking it.

She walked into the quiet space, making sure all the lights were on before leaving the kitchen.

Her body moved swiftly as she began cleaning tables and setting up the menus. She turned the radio on before heading to the kitchen, not being surprised as BTS filled her ears.

All of her thoughts trailed back to Jin and the boys, hoping they were okay and not feeling sick from the obvious lack of sleep.

.

An hour flew by and before I knew it, the married couple was walking in the front doors.

"Good Morning Jin!" Miyoung greeted sweetly as she set her purse down in the back.